A headache is not necessarily a migraine condition, and it is not limited to a headache only but a serious health condition that its patient has to deal with. A migraine is a neurological disease that causes various symptoms, including chronic headaches. Some other usual symptoms are muscle pain, nausea, fatigue, numbness, irritability, blurred vision, difficulty speaking, short-time memory loss etc. Research studies have found that migraine is the sixth most disabling disease affecting people across the world. Although it looks like a serious condition, you can easily deal with migraine by following some exercises and routine activities. These days, one can easily buy anti migraine drugs online under prescription and diagnose the condition at home. Health experts recommend some specific exercises to treat migraine. The best treatment for migraine in US and other countries is easily accessible to one and all.
What migraine is all about?
Medical research shows that a migraine is a neurological disease that probably causes various symptoms, including a pulsing headache on one side of your head.
There are four stages of migraine that a patient experiences. These stages are:
- Prodrome that occurs hours before a headache,
- Aura starts with blurred vision and numbness a few minutes before a headache,
- Attack starts with a mild headache and gradually become more and more severe, and you fell unconscious and pain for a few hours,
- Postdrome is the last stage, and it is a kind of hangover feeling that might remain with you for up to two days after a migraine attack.
It is not easy to live with migraine, and you must get rid of the condition. Patients buy anti migraine tablets & medication for the best treatment. Some physical exercises and health practices are found to be effective enough to treat the condition. Relaxation techniques always work to relieve stress and muscle pain. These techniques help reduce the intensity of brain-wracking headaches and migraine. Here are some relaxation exercise tips for people with migraine:
- Deep Breathing: Deep breathing exercise provides instant relaxation, and your body feels relieved from tension. Try deep breathing early in the morning, and it will help you keep your mind fresh and free from stress. Just sit and take deep breaths 10-15 times. Belly breathing is another form of this exercise for which you have to put one hand on your belly and the other one on your chest and then take a deep breath and release air in slow motion for a few minutes.
- Head Massage: Head massage and scalp massage are very effective in decreasing systolic as well as tension headaches. The American Massage Therapy Association has found a scalp massage helps reduce the intensity, duration, and frequency of tension headaches. You can use any oil of your choice for a head massage to destress and relax your mind.
- Meditation: Meditation is a very powerful exercise to get rid of migraine. It helps to achieve peace of mind and strengthen inner harmony. Try meditation for a few minutes every day to treat a chronic headache. You can try meditation techniques like mindfulness meditation, spiritual meditation, focused meditation, mantra meditation, visualization meditation or progressive relaxation.
- Tai Chi: Tai Chi is a different technique of meditation exercise that requires certain body postures to perform. It is performed in an open space. This exercise is a kind of standing meditation that can help you relax your body and mind. It also involves breathing practice to relieve stress.
- Yoga: Yoga is highly recommended to fight against migraine. Yoga is an ancient technique that promotes body relaxation and eases head-splitting ache. Migraine patients should perform Pranayama and Surya Namaskar every morning to get rid of the condition. There are different asanas that one can practice regularly to reduce a headache.
- Music and Dance Therapy:Music and dance are found to be very effective in relieving migraine and relaxing body muscles. It simply promotes emotional, social, physical and cognitive harmony that ultimately destress your body and keep you in good humor. Music and dance therapy is popularly used to eliminate chronic pain, urinary incontinence, tension headache, migraine headache, and high blood pressure. This therapy does not require to buy anti-migraine tablets & medicationor seeking any medical help. You can simply perform it at home.
- Aromatherapy :You can try aromatherapy to get holistic healing and promote overall well-being. Oil aroma activates areas in your smell receptors and provides deep body relaxation by easing the nervous system of the brain to treat migraine. You can inhale oil aroma at home and gradually diagnose a headache.
Many portals attract people to buy anti migraine tablets & medication online; wisely choose the platform that offers authentic medicines to avoid unwanted side effects.