Acne is a common skin problem involving inflammation of hair follicles affecting millions of people in the world. If you find yourself fighting off acne, then your beauty routine may be the culprit. Whether it’s makeup products, sunblock, or even the bacteria in your hands, there are several ways that your beauty routine could be making your acne worse. So, don’t let your beauty routine be the root of your acne problem. Check out these skincare tips to ensure you are taking proper care of your acne-prone skin.
By following this list of Do’s and Don’ts, you can prevent acne & pimples.
- Do look for beta hydroxy acids or even better– Check the ingredients before you buy any product for Acne.
- Do reduce swelling with ice- For swollen pimples, gently apply ice for a minute to reduce swelling.
- Do try tea tree oil- Tea tree oil can kill bacteria. Some people use it to treat minor skin irritations, including acne. Tea tree oil is safe to put directly on your skin. Include tea tree oil in your skincare routine for clear skin.
- Do clean your phone screen– Bacteria, germs and other things are all around us so that the invisible bacteria can enter through your mobile phone. Clean your phone at least once a day with alcohol or alcoholic wipes which is usually effective enough to remove dirt, fingerprints and other substances.
- Don’t use exfoliating scrubs– As it can irritate inflamed skin.
- Don’t pop, squeeze your skin– Squeezing blemishes or whiteheads can lead to scarring. If you squeeze the pimples, they may take longer to heal, and could increase the chances of developing an infection.
- Don’t wash your face too much– Wash your face twice a day. Washing frequently can cause dryness and inflammation and make your skin feel itchy and irritating.
- Don’t apply toothpaste– Save the toothpaste for your teeth. Although some ingredients in your toothpaste might dry out pimples, most of them can trigger them. The fluoride and whitening ingredients could cause an allergic reaction when applied to the skin.
- Don’t apply crushed aspirin- Aspirin is related to salicylic acid, but salicylic acid products are specially made for the skin. Applying a paste of pure aspirin could irritate your skin.
- Don’t pick your pimples– Picking or squeezing whiteheads, or pimples can lead to scarring. This may also increase the chances of developing an infection.
- Don’t touch your face– Touching pimples can make them worse and can increase inflammation. Instead, cleanse your skin properly and follow a topical treatment to reduce the appearance of your acne. Wash your hands in every hour to prevent acne & pimples.
Get Amazing product A Ret Gel
A-Ret Gel offers extraordinary treatments for acne. It is an effective Tretinoin formulation that prevents acne & pimples. The active ingredient of the medicine is a form of vitamin A, that not only helps to treat acne but also reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improves skin discoloration. Retin A is an effective acne treatment; it not only makes your skin clear but also makes them smoother. It helps in the elimination of dead skin cells and speed up the process of healing of acne. Use this cream once a day in the evening at bedtime, use Retin A cream continuously for 12 to 16 weeks for best results. Retin A cream is clinically approved, Buy Retin A cream from reliablerxpharmacy.com, a reliable drug store at the economical price. Retin A has scientifically proven results in speeding up the skin’s cell turnover and reducing fine lines and wrinkles. It tightens and smoothens skin cells and unclogged pores.