Constipation is a common health disorder, and it can disturb any person at any age. Clinical research shows that constipations occurrence happens, or it causes due by dietary habits, specific medical conditions, certain medication or supplements intake, unhealthy lifestyle, stress, and lack of physical activity. As per studies, about 15 to 20% of the total US population is affected by constipation. This study also shows that constipation is more common in men than women and majorly people aged between 40 to 60 and over experience this problem more frequently. Buy constipation medication online if you are prescribed it.
Identify the Symptoms of Constipation
Certain signs and symptoms can help you identify if you are suffering from constipation. Find below the signs and symptoms of constipation:
- Passing daily stool is a good sign of a healthy body; it could be a matter of concern if it is less than 4 times a week.
- Passing hard or lumpy stools.
- Experiencing stain on bowel movements.
- The feeling of certain blockage that may prevent proper bowel movement.
- Feeling as the stool is still left in your rectum and it is not empty completely.
- Taking help to empty your rectum, like holding the abdomen and pressing it with your fingers/hands to let stool pass.
If you are experiencing any of the two or more symptoms for the last 2 months, you are likely suffering from chronic constipation, consult a doctor to seek his advice. Find prescription drugs on reliablerxdrugs.com at reasonable prices, buy anti-constipation medicine online to get them delivered to the required place.
Constipation could be a very uncomfortable condition if it is a severe one. However, it is not life-threatening but can seriously impact overall health, including cancer. A person suffering from constipation can experience certain complications such as:
- Rectal bleeding with or after staining
- Inflamed, swollen blood vessels of your anus
- Anal fissure (torn skin of your anus)
- Fecal impaction – a hard stool that gets badly stuck in the rectum
- Feeling of extreme inflammation and acidity because of unpassed stool
Consulting a doctor is advisable to prevent chronic constipation complications. Constipation problems can be last from days to months. In some cases, it could be for years too.
Resolving issues such as constipation with remedial home options is the easy and safest way, and the success rate of the same is equally high as any medication may have.
The right amount of fibre intake, regular exercise, and a healthy lifestyle can help to combat constipation. The best 12 best foods to relieve constipation are below:
- Spinach – Eating spinach at least 3 times a week can eliminate the reasons to make your stomach constipated.
- Beans – Beans are loaded with soluble and insoluble fibre; it gets digested easily by the liver. Beans also help with smooth bowel movements.
- Oats – A bowl of oats is a good way to treat constipation
- Broccoli – Filled with iron, half-cooked broccoli is a good source of fibre.
- Coffee – 1 to 2 cups of coffee a day helps improve bowel movements.
- Pulses – Sufficient intake of lentils/ pulses is a great way to improve overall health.
- Berries – Half-bowl of berries a day is a good way to intake antioxidants and other essential nutrients.
- Nuts – Include nuts in your diet to fulfil the protein and fibrous needs of your body.
- Papaya – Daily, one plate of papaya improves bowel movements and defeat constipation more smartly. Papaya also helps improve your skin texture.
- Water – Dring plenty of water (at least 10-12 glasses a day); try if you can drink lukewarm water in the morning and the evening.
- Yogurt – 1 bowl of yogurt is a good way to intake probiotics that fight bad bacteria and improve your gut health.
- Hot milk – Drinking 1 glass of hot milk before going to bed gives several benefits; skip its intake in your menstrual period.