Skin is the biggest organ in our body and needs proper care to keep it healthy and glowing. We need to keep our skin clear by following a proper skincare routine. Choosing the right skincare products can be a difficult task. But with active pharmaceutical ingredients like clindamycin and Tretinoin, you can choose the right way towards healthy acne-free skin. Clindamycin and Tretinoin containing Supatret Gel is an effective acne treatment for people with moderate to severe acne. It works by unclogging pores and exfoliating the skin to minimize the appearance of scarring and smooth skin. Follow these few skincare recommendations, especially for successful acne treatment.
- Wash your face daily- The first and most important tip is to wash your face with fresh water. Cleansing and treating your skin twice a day is the best way to keep breakout away.
- Hydrate your skin- You need to drink more water to hydrate your body. If you are not drinking enough water, you will dehydrate, and it will show up on your skin, your skin will become dull, you will develop wrinkles, lips get darker along with other skin condition. Drinking enough water every day makes allow your body to get rid of toxins.
- Eat greens– Dark leafy vegetables are an incredibly rich source of antioxidants, vitamins, minerals and age-fighting properties. Dark green vegetables improve skin beauty. Green veggies are also rich in beta-carotene, a powerful antioxidant that protects skin against sun damage.
- Lemon water– Start your day with a glass of warm lemon water. These antioxidants rich drink helps to reduce free radicals damage by improving the skin’s ability to repair itself. Lemon water also promotes hydration to your body by making it clear and radiant.
- Good sleep– A good sleep is just enough to maintain youthful skin. Sleep plays a crucial role when it comes to maintaining internal health as well as external beauty. A night of poor sleep can lead you to have dark undereye circles, fine lines, wrinkles and overall poor skin texture. You must have at least 6 hours of good night sleep.
- Breath in the fresh air– We spend too much time indoors, sitting at laptops, eating junk food and drinking too much coffee. If you do not get enough vitamin D, then you may be increasing your chances of developing acne. So early morning or evening is the best time to breath in the fresh air, and you will notice an improvement in your skin.
- Reduce carbs intake– Simple carbs like refined flour, white sugar, white bread, white pasta and soda will break down your collagen, which results into sagging skin, wrinkles, acne and other age spots.
- Try to keep your hands off your face– One of the most basic tips for how to get rid of acne is to keep your hands to yourself. Your hands are not always clean, which can spread the infection and can cause acne.
- Use a sunscreen that doesn’t clog pores– SPF is must when going out. A good quality sunblock is recommended to protect the skin against sun damage.
Supatret Gel- An effective remedy for Acne
Supatret gel contains the active ingredient tretinoin that belongs to a class of medications called retinoid. This gel is safe to use, as recommended by many dermatologists. This is one of the most powerful skincare products available against acne treatment. Tretinoin is a skin exfoliator that helps to increase the rejuvenation of the skin. Follow the instructions carefully for applying Supatret gel. It may take a month for noticeable improvement is visible. Be sure to tell your doctor you are using Supatret gel before you start using any new medication.