Creams and gels that promise to clear skin imperfections come in hundred of formulations and finding the right one can get tricky. However, there is one ingredient that dermatologists recommend the most. Yes, we are talking about retinol. Your skin’s wrinkle diminishes with its regular use for a few weeks. But the formulation is not magic in a tube. It is available in a variety of forms, including creams and gels and has various effects on different skin types. That’s why a dermatologist’s advice is essential to help you pick the right choice according to your skin type.
What is a Retinol treatment and what does it do?
Retinol is a form of retinoid, which is a derivative of vitamin A. It is specifically used to boost your skin by minimizing fine line, wrinkles, reducing dark spots, diminishing hyperpigmentation, and smoothing texture. One of a well known and effective topical retinoid is identified as A ret gel in 0.05% concentration control all skin issues and gives your skin a healthy boost. The product has Tretinoin to treat your skin disorders effectively by initiating cell maturation, renewal of skin cells, or unclogging of skin pores. All these skin processes help to manage acne problem, sun damaged skin, making your skin glowing and healthy. Tretinoin successfully reduces hyperpigmentation, minimize wrinkles, and remove oil from the skin’s surface. The gel formulation encourages collagen formation that helps to enhance the overall appearance of your skin.
Use A Ret gel to get the desired results
To get the desired outcomes, the user must use the tretinoin gel continuously for 12 to 16 weeks for one time a day preferably at nighttime before going to bed. The user will start to see noticeable differences in the appearance of hyperpigmentation, wrinkles, and dark spots within eight weeks of regular application. While using a retinol preparation like A ret gel, a user may experience some side effects such as flaking of the skin, burning sensation in the treated skin area, itching, redness, stinging, or increased sensitivity to sunlight.
Because tretinoin may cause sensitivity to sunlight, it is strongly suggested to use the gel during nighttime. The formulation should be applied with firm rubbing on a clean and dry face after washing with a mild cleanser. Handle the topical retinol treatment with washed hands and wash your hands even after applying the gel.
While using A ret gel 0.05% gel, the user considers the following safety precautions and some conditions that are not meant to use this preparation:
- Hypersensitivity condition to Tretinoin or other ingredients of A ret gel is unsuitable for the use of the gel.
- Any other skin condition than suggested should not be treated with this Tretinoin based solution. The gel should not be used on cut wounds or damaged skin surface. Do not use the gel on the skin affected by eczema or inflammatory conditions.
- Applying Tretinoin gel several times a day can make your condition worse instead of improving them quickly. In some cases, overdose application may cause serious skin issues also. So never do that.
- Your condition may become worse in initial days of the treatment, but do not stop the treatment, continue using it unless you experience severe troublesome skin issues.
- Pregnancy and breastfeeding are cautious states for the use of retinol treatment.
- While using A ret gel, avoid the use of products that contain alcohol, resorcinol, benzoyl peroxide, and salicylic acid.
- Avoid sun exposure and apply a good quality sunscreen while undergoing tretinoin treatment.
Latest posts by moiz (see all)
- Best Tips for Beautiful Summer Skin - June 16, 2018
- 4 Life-Changing Beauty Hacks are Cheaper than Eyelash Extensions - June 14, 2018
- A-Ret Gel 0.05 for Healthy Skin - June 7, 2018
- Drinking 3 Glasses of Fresh Fruit Juice a day can Double the Risk of Heart Diseases - May 29, 2018
- Get Gorgeous Eyelashes with Careprost Eye Drops - May 25, 2018