Everyone experiences an upset stomach and dyspepsia (indigestion) from time to time after drinking or eating. The condition isn’t a cause for alarm, and it is possible to treat the symptoms using home remedies. Consider a reliable source to buy gastro health medicine online US.
No doubt, your favourite foods can be pleasurable to your taste buds. But eating too fast or consuming too much of these foods may make you deal with occasional indigestion. Common symptoms of indigestion or an upset stomach include uncomfortable abdominal fullness after eating, heartburn, bloating, pain or burning sensation in your upper stomach. Indigestion isn’t a disease but could indicate gastrointestinal problems such as gastritis, an ulcer, or acid reflux. Many people experience indigestion at some point in their lives. Instead of reaching for those over-the-counter products to calm your stomach, you might want to try resolving signs of an upset stomach with natural ingredients and herbs in your kitchen. Before you buy gastro health drugs online, talk to your doctor if they are suitable for you.
Here’s are the Home Remedies that can provide relief:
- Ginger: A natural remedy for indigestion because it reduces stomach acid. Drink a cup of warm ginger tea to soothe your stomach and get rid of indigestion. Sucking a ginger candy and drinking ginger ale have similar effects. You can also make your ginger water. Boil one or two pieces of ginger roots in 3 to 4 cups of water. You can add lemon or honey to add flavour.
Note: Consuming too much ginger can cause throat burn, gas, and heartburn. Limit ginger consumption to 3 to 4 grams a day.
- Mint: Not only to sweeten your breath, but Mint in the menthol may also help with diarrhoea, vomiting, muscle spasms in the intestines, and pain. Drinking peppermint tea after meals can quickly soothe your stomach. While peppermint tea can ease indigestion, you shouldn’t drink if you have GERD or ulcers. Because peppermint cause relaxation of the muscle between the stomach and the oesophagus- drinking or eating it can cause the acid in your stomach to flow back into the oesophagus and worsen your condition.
- Apple Cider Vinegar: The benefits of apple cider vinegar ranges from improving skin condition to supporting weight loss. It may also relieve symptoms of indigestion. Too little stomach acid can cause indigestion; drink apple cider vinegar to increase stomach acid secretion. Add one to two spoons in a cup of water and drink to ease indigestion. It is best to drink the mixture 30 minutes before eating.
- Lemon Water: The alkaline effect of lemon neutralizes acid in your stomach and ease stomach problems. Mix a tablespoon of lemon juice in warm water and drink before eating.
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon contains antioxidants that may help improve digestion and reduce discomfort in the stomach. Other cinnamon components may help reduce belching, cramping, gas, and bloating. They are also helpful in relieving heartburn and indigestion. You can add cinnamon powder or an inch of cinnamon stick to your meals. You can also boil the stick in the water to make tea. Consuming cinnamon two or three times daily in either form may help ease indigestion.
- Cloves: Cloves has substances that may help to increase gastric secretions and reduce gas in the stomach. It can speed up digestion, which reduces cramping and other symptoms. Cloves may also help with preventing nausea and vomiting associated with indigestion. Mix 1 to 2 teaspoons of powdered cloves with one teaspoon of honey daily before bedtime. To get rid of nausea and heartburn, boil a few cloves in water to make a clove tea, which you should drink slowly once or twice daily.
- Figs: These contain laxatives that help to ease constipation and supports bowel movements. Other compounds in figs may help to ease digestion. You can have a whole fig fruit a few times a day until your symptoms improve. You could also try brewing 1 to 2 teaspoons of fig leaves to make tea. However, avoid having figs if you experience diarrhoea.
- Coconut Water: Coconut water is rich in potassium and magnesium. These nutrients are extremely effective in reducing pain, spasms, and cramps. Coconut water can be the best replacement for any high calorie or sugar drink. Sipping two glasses of coconut water a day could be rehydrating and produce cooling effects in your stomach.
Usually, indigestion should not be the cause of concern, but it is an uncomfortable issue that various factors can cause. For most people, symptoms disappear within a few hours. A lot of people find relief from indigestion by making diet changes. One should avoid food that triggers indigestion. People with severe and persistent stomach issues should see a doctor. You can buy gastrointestinal disease treatment online under a doctor’s supervision. You should seek immediate medical help for vomiting that lasts for more than a day.