Many adults and teenagers struggle with acne. Though acne can hit at any age, but majorly young adults and teenagers face this skin condition very commonly. We are living in a toxic world, and it is getting more harmful day by day. Acne is a common skin disorder that can result in several types of blemishes. Dirt, pollutants, excess oil and other toxic substances clog skin pores and make skin rough. Acne treatment is possible with medication and non-medication both. It depends on you how conveniently you can follow the course of treatment. Many people rely on Tretinoin to get rid of acne. If you are seeking the same option, then you can buy tretinoin online to get it delivered at your doorstep.
Find the easy steps to eliminate Acne
- Ice- Ice can help you reduce acne inflammation. Apply some ice directly on your acne and keep the ice for one minute to reduce inflammation. This cooling effect will shrink the blood vessels and reduce redness and swelling.
- Apple cider vinegar– Mix apple cider vinegar in water and apply the tonic with a cotton ball on your acne. This will help you eliminate bacteria which cause the acne.
- Lemon Juice– Lemon juice contains healthy acids and antioxidants. Squeeze some lemon juice and put a cotton ball in it and then apply in on your acne before going to bed.
- Garlic– Crush a few garlic and cloves and mix them with some water to make a paste. Apply the paste directly on your acne and leave it on for a couple of minutes and then rinse.
- Egg white– Proteins and vitamins found in egg white and it can be beneficial in treating acne. Apply an egg white on your acne and leave it for ten minutes and rinse off with normal water.
- Banana peel– The inner part of a banana peel can help you treat with problematic skin. You can also rub the inner part of the banana peel directly on your acne and then rinse with normal water.
- Potato– Grind a small potato and apply it on your face as a mask. The potato will help to clear acne because it has antiseptic properties.
- Cucumber– Cucumber is an excellent source of vitamin C, and it gives a fresh start to your skin. Apply cucumber juice to your acne to keep your skin hydrated.
- Wash your face twice daily– Benzoyl peroxide is one of the most effective acne treatment. It is best to use a cleanser containing benzoyl peroxide.
- Apply a yoghurt mask – Yoghurt helps open up pores, exfoliate the skin and absorb excess oil.
- Eat plenty of fruits and green veggies– People who have acne should eat leafy vegetables and lots of citrus fruits. These are a good source of vitamin A which helps in maintaining healthy skin.
- Exfoliate your skin with baking soda– Mixing one spoon of baking soda with two teaspoons of filtered water and then use this mixture on your acne to get rid of acne.
- Avoid skin care product containing oil– An oily skincare product can clog the pores. Therefore, it is important it keep oily products out of your skincare regimen.
- Do Exercise- Exercise is essential for treating and reducing the appearance of acne. When you exercise, you are increasing blood circulation which helps to get rid of toxins in your body. You will less acne when you include exercise in your daily routine.
Tretinoin- An effective Acne remedy
One of the most popular prescription medications for acne in dermatology is Tretinoin. It is one of the most powerful skincare product when it comes to curing acne. The topical formulation has proven itself to reduce dark patches, and it also prevents from wrinkles. Tretinoin helps lighten and prevent age spots. Tretinoin is the most effective skincare ingredient for treating skin aging, acne and pigmentation. Buy tretinoin from alldaychemist.com to get the best-discounted offer. Tretinoin therapy is well worth the effort for taking care of acne.