Lack of nutrition is often the cause of acne, so to get rid of acne, you need to follow a cleansing diet. It will remove toxins from the body, normalize the digestive system, cleanse the intestines and optimize the density and amount of sebum secretion, which will certainly have a positive effect on the health of your skin. To understand how proper nutrition helps cleanse the body and face, you need to know the basic stages of cleansing.
Relationship between Diet and Skin
The digestive system plays an important role in achieving acne-free skin, the inability of the intestine to self-clean, an increase in pathogenic microorganisms are negative factors that contribute to the formation of rashes on the skin. The fact is that if the intestines cannot cope with the withdrawal of harmful toxins from the body, then it appears on the skin. Through its pores, waste products begin to appear, and as a result – blockage and acne appear.
To restore the gastrointestinal tract, it is necessary to introduce dietary fibre. The fibre binds with toxins, free radicals and some other harmful compounds and removes them from the body. It also helps in the multiplication of beneficial bacteria.
Restoring Normal Sebum
The secretion of the sebaceous glands or sebum includes fat-soluble compounds – triglycerides, fatty acids, cholesterol, wax esters, sterols and keratinized cells. Ideally, it is produced in the optimal amount, making the epidermis elastic and creating a protective layer that prevents the development of pathogens. With excessive secretion, the risk of acne also increases.
The composition of sebum and its amount depends on various conditions, including the products used. So, a large amount of salt, simple carbohydrates, animal fats in the diet increases its density, which disrupts the outflow of fat and leads to blockage in the glands. For example, dairy products or vegetables help stabilize its composition, which helps to cleanse the skin.
In addition, if the skin is prone to rashes or redness, then avoid spicy food, alcohol and smoked meats, which can dilate blood vessels and provoke acne breakouts.
Diet Rules for Healthy Skin
If you decide to adhere to such a diet, you must follow the basic rules:
- The best option is to use a slow cooker or a double boiler, as they retain nutrients to the maximum, and there is no need to use a large amount of vegetable oil.
- For gentle bowel cleansing, do not use laxatives or enemas. Use watermelon and fresh plums have a mild laxative effect.
- Drink at least 2 litres of water daily. This contributes to the removal of toxins and the renewal of epidermal cells.
- Two types of products should be present in the diet: some cleanse the digestive system and remove harmful substances, others make up for the lack of nutrients or maintain their level, providing skin nutrition.
The choice of products is a key issue in this diet, so you should pay close attention to it.
Be sure to introduce foods with dietary fibre, which will help establish intestinal motility, cleanse it of accumulated waste and harmful substances. Most rich in fibre:
- Cereals – buckwheat or pearl barley, wild or brown rice;
- Whole grain pasta;
- Wheat bran;
- Cabbage – white cabbage, broccoli, Brussels sprouts;
- Beans, green peas;
- Flax seeds.
- Buckwheat with broccoli
For a healthy skin condition, zinc is required, which is part of collagen and regulates the functioning of the sebaceous glands. Sources of Zinc are:
- Brewer’s yeast;
- Brown algae;
- Egg yolk;
- Plant products – Nettle, Rosehips, Parsley.
- Selenium is not the last in the development of healthy skin cells and their nutrition. It is found in wheat grains and nuts;
Antioxidants have great importance for skin health; these are vitamins A and E:
Where to buy Tretinoin Cream?
Retinol (Vitamin A) is found in orange and dark green vegetables. These are carrots, corn, apricots, spinach, as well as fish oil. Since this vitamin is fat-soluble, it is consumed with a small number of fatty foods – vegetable oils, sour cream. The sources of vitamin E are nuts and oils – olive, flaxseed and sunflower. You can consult your skin specialist to apply medication like Retino-A Cream .025% 20gm, which also contains Retinol. Buy Retin A from reputed online pharmacy. Reliablerxpharmacy.com is one of the best places to buy genuine tretinoin cream online.