Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Atrovent respules|
|Generic Name||Ipratropium Bromide|
Description of the drug
Ipratropium Bromide is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in IpraventRespules. IpraventRespules is an anticholinergic drug that clears the airways and help in reducing inflammation and dilates the constricted bronchioles.
Indications and Usage
Ipravent is a bronchodilator, used to treat bronchospasm (contraction of the airways) associated with obstructive airways disease such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) for people who are already taking one bronchodilator (airway-opening medication) and need another to relieve their symptoms, including tightness of the chest, wheezing and shortness of breath. Ipravent is available in a metered dose Respules dosage form. This drug is present in a nebulising suspension or liquid in the set of vials. With the help of a nebulizer, the liquid form of the drug is converted into a mist for inhalation. Through nebulizer, the drug is inhaled and it produces effects at the site of action.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Ipravent 2 ml is available in the form of a Respules. The ampule is taken out from the aluminum foil and contents are emptied into the nebulizer. Always use clean and dirt free nebulizer. The
nebulizer filled with the drug is attached to the air pump and is inhaled by the patient. Once an ampoule is opened, use the drug immediately. Always keep the record of the date which you open the
foil, consume the unused ampoules within 2 weeks. After use, rinse your mouth in order to avoid any infection. Always read the instructions mentioned in a leaflet. In case of any doubt, consult
your doctor regarding the same.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose symptoms may cause harmful and poisonous effects. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drugsIpratropium Bromideis available on our website in the following form and strengths under the brand name of:
IpraventRespules 2 ml
Ipravent 200 mdi Doses
IpraventRotacaps 40 mcg
This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
This drug is not suitable for those patients who are suffering from narrow angle glaucoma.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Ipratropium Bromidecannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Ipravent 2 ml Respules online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, including dialysis treatment, mental disorder such as depression,this drug is harmful in these conditions, therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- Take this drug only when it is needed during pregnancy, it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- If the patient is having overactive thyroid, then let your doctor know about your problem before taking this medicine.’
- If the patient is having a mental disorder, epilepsy problem or any other condition that cause fit, in this case tell your doctor about your medical problem before taking this medication.
- This drug is not suitable for diabetes patients, it may cause serious changes in blood sugar. In this case, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Dry mouth
- Throat irritation
- Chest pain, irregular heartbeat
- Vision related problems like blurred vision and eye pain
- Painful urination
- Hypertension symptoms like numbness, seizures, severe headache and blurred vision.
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Ipratropium Bromide:
Anticholinergic medications (e.g., tiotropium, benztropine, diphenhydramine)
Beta-adrenergic medications (e.g., salbutamol, salmeterol)
Potassium chloride tablets
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Ipravent Respules.
Ipravent 2 ml Respules comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Ipratropium Bromide. It acts on the muscarinic receptors present on the airways. Ipratropium bromide facilitates the
muscle relaxation that clears the airway passage. It helps in the hassle free breathing process, and thus cures chronic bronchitis and acute asthma.
Ipravent 2 ml Respules should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.
Ipravent 2 ml Respulesis manufactured by Cipla Limited. Cipla is an Indian biotechnology and pharmaceutical company, located in Mumbai, India. You can easily buy Ipravent Respules 2 ml online from
our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : ZithromaxActive Ingredients : Azithromycin
Generic For : BactobranActive Ingredients : MupirocinSold Out
Generic For : Penicillin GActive Ingredients : Generic
Generic For : CombiventActive Ingredients : Levosalbutamol + Ipratropium Bromide
Generic For : AlbuterolActive Ingredients : SalbutamolSold Out
Generic For : AlbuterolActive Ingredients : Salbutamol
Generic For : ReviaActive Ingredients : Naltrexone Hcl
Generic For : ReviaActive Ingredients : Naltrexone Hcl