|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Inhaler||US$ 9.85||US$ 9.85||
|3 Inhaler||US$ 9.86||US$ 29.57||
|6 Inhaler||US$ 9.82||US$ 58.91||
|US Brand Name||Combivent|
|Strength||50 mcg + 20 mcg (200 mdi) Inhaler|
|Generic Name||Levosalbutamol + Ipratropium Bromide|
Duolin is a bronchodilator used to treat bronchospasm (contraction of the airways) associated with obstructive airways disease such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) for people who are already taking one bronchodilator (airway-opening medication) and need another to relieve their symptoms, including tightness of the chest, to wheeze and shortness of breath. Duolin 200 mdi is available in Rotahaler dosage form. In this, the dry fine powdered drug is present in a capsule known as an inhaler. They release the drug directly at the site of action. They produce rapid and fast relief action within five to twenty minutes of dosing. The inhaler has a measured amount of drug; when inhaled produces the effect. This type of dosage form offers maximum drug at the site of action and offers no side effects. Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium Bromide is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Duolin 200 mdi Inhaler. Duolin Inhaler combines the beta2-adrenergic bronchodilator, Levosalbutamol Sulphate, and the anticholinergic bronchodilator, Ipratropium Bromide.
Duolin 200 mdi is available in the form of an Inhaler. Use a clean and dirt-free mouthpiece. Shake the inhaler by holding it in an upright position. Put the mouthpiece in your mouth and close your lips. Take a deep breath through your mouth and press the canister to get a puff of the medicine; remove the inhaler and continue to hold your breath for 10 seconds. Breathe out through the nose and replace the cap. If needed, take the second dose by repeating the steps. Always read the instructions mentioned in a leaflet. In case of any doubt, consult your doctor regarding the same.
- Take this drug only when needed during pregnancy; it may harm the unborn baby; therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers; prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- If the patient has Overactive thyroid, then let your doctor know about your problem before taking this medicine.’
- A patient who have a mental disorder, epilepsy problem or any other condition that cause fit, in this case, tell your doctor about your medical problem before taking this medication.
- Diabetes patients may suffer from serious changes in blood sugar while using this medication. In this case, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Caution must be taken while giving this medication to elderly patients; older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
- This drug should not be used for injection.
- Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium Bromide cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients
You should tell your doctor if you have side effects that bother your or does not go away. Commonly reported side effects to include tremors, sweating, dysphonia, dizziness, irregular heartbeat, urine retention, nausea, skin rashes, hives, and irritation in the throat.