Duolin Rotacaps 100 mg+ 40 mg
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Rotacaps||US$ 0.27||US$ 8.00||
|60 Rotacaps||US$ 0.20||US$ 12.0025%US$ 16.00||
|90 Rotacaps||US$ 0.17||US$ 15.5035%US$ 24.00||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Combivent|
|Strength||100 mg+ 40 mg|
|Generic Name||Levosalbutamol + Ipratropium Bromide|
Description of the drug
Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium Bromide is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Duolin 100 mg + 40 mg Rotacaps. Duolin Rotacaps is a combination of the beta2-adrenergic bronchodilator, Levosalbutamol Sulphate, and the anticholinergic bronchodilator, Ipratropium Bromide.
Indications and Usage
Duolin is a bronchodilator, used to treat bronchospasm (contraction of the airways) associated with obstructive airways disease such as chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) for people who are already taking one bronchodilator (airway-opening medication) and need another to relieve their symptoms, including tightness of the chest, wheezing and shortness of breath. Duolin 100 mg + 40 mg is available in Rotahaler dosage form. In this, dry fine powdered drug is present in a capsule known as Rotacaps. They release the drug directly at the site of action. They produce rapid and fast relief action within five to twenty minutes of dosing. Rotacaps have measured amount of drug when inhaled produces the effect. This type of dosage form offers maximum drug at the site of action and offers no side effects.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
Method of Administration:
- Duolin 100 mg + 40 mg is available in the form of a Rotacaps. Rotacaps should not be swallowed, it is to be taken by inhalation only, through Rotahaler. Open the Rotahaler capsule by holding it in
- a horizontal position by keeping white spot up and lighter colored end in opposite direction. Then gently breathe out and seal your lips around the mouth piece. Take a full deep breath in your
- mouth and hold your breath for up to ten seconds. After that take normal breath and throw away the empty capsule shell. Reorganize the Rotahaler and repeat the procedure prescribed. Always read the
- instructions mentioned in a leaflet. In case of any doubt, consult your doctor regarding the same.
3. Missed dose
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose symptoms may cause harmful and poisonous effects. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drugs Levosalbutamol + Ipratropium Bromide is available on our website in the following form and strengths under the brand name of:
- Duolin Respules- 1.25 mg+ 500 mcg.
- Duolin Rotacaps- 100mg+ 40 mg
- Duolin Inhaler- 50 mcg + 20 mcg
This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium Bromide cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Duolin 100 mg + 40 mg Rotacaps online, it is
- necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, including dialysis treatment, mental disorder such as depression, this drug is harmful in these conditions, therefore, it is
- advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- Take this drug only when it is needed during pregnancy, it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- If the patient is having Overactive thyroid, then let your doctor know about your problem before taking this medicine.’
- If the patient is having a mental disorder, epilepsy problem or any other condition that cause fit, in this case tell your doctor about your medical problem before taking this medication.
- This drug is not suitable for diabetes patients, it may cause serious changes in blood sugar. In this case consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
- This drug should not be used for injection.
- Do not exceed the recommended dose, it may cause you harmful effect.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Retention of urine
- Irregular heartbeat
- Irritation in throat
- Dryness of mouth
- Skin rashes and hives
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium Bromide:
Beta blockers like Atenolol and Propranolol
- Tricyclic antidepressants
- Over the counter medicines
- Medicines given in stomach ulcers and irritable bowel syndrome
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Duolin Rotacaps
Duolin Rotacaps comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Levosalbutamol and Ipratropium Bromide. These ingredients simultaneously release on the muscarinic and beta2-adrenergic
receptors present in the lungs. This all leads to dilation of the narrowed bronchioles, and thus used in the treatment and prevention of bronchospasm associated with reversible COPD, chronic
bronchitis and emphysema.
Duolin 100 mg + 40 mg should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.
Duolin 100 mg + 40 mg Rotacaps is manufactured by Cipla Limited. Cipla is an Indian biotechnology and pharmaceutical company, located in Mumbai, India.
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : InderalActive Ingredients : Propranolol
Generic For : AlbenzaActive Ingredients : Albendazole
Generic For : ZofranActive Ingredients : Ondansetron
Generic For : CombiventActive Ingredients : Levosalbutamol + Ipratropium Bromide
Generic For : AtaraxActive Ingredients : Hydroxyzine HCl
Generic For : IndocinActive Ingredients : IndomethacinSold Out
Generic For : Indocin SRActive Ingredients : Indomethacin