Climax Spray (Lidocaine)
Climax spray (Lidocaine) is a class Ib antiarrhythmic drug, widely given to treat ventricular arrhythmias. The desensitizing property of Lidocaine makes it useful in the treatment of premature ejaculation. In general, Lidocaine helps in delaying orgasm and also improves the quality of sex. You can avail Lidocaine in topical spray form from our website.
Understanding the ailments Climax spray is used for:
- Premature ejaculation
- Ventricular arrhythmias
- Treatment of ventricular tachycardia
How Climax spray works?
Climax spray is a topical aerosol, containing Lidocaine. Lidocaine is a local anesthetic that desensitizes penile skin without affecting the ejaculating sensation. This wonder product work by blocking the nerve impulse transmission in the head of the penis and also decreases the stimulation and delays the ejaculation time resulting in satisfactory sexual activity.
Before using Climax spray:
You have to follow certain things and tips before using Climax spray. It is widely advised to use Lidocaine as per the doctor’s recommendations, as the dosage depends upon the size of the area. Below are other tips that you need to follow:
- Climax spray should be used only by males of 18 years, and above
- Before using Climax spray, shake the bottle container well so that medicament should spread equally with the propellant
- You should discuss with the doctor if you are allergic to Lidocaine or any other type of numbing medicine, or if you have liver disease, kidney disease, severe heart-blocking problems, circulation problems, and heart disease.
How to use Climax spray?
Following are the instructions to use climax spray:
- Shake the spray bottle well before use
- To get the effectiveness of Climax spray start with three to four sprays on the head and shaft of the penis from a distance of 5 cm
- Until the lotion is fully absorbed into the skin of the penis, rub it.
- Now, wait for 10 minutes
It has been recommended by the experts that the maximum adult dosage is up to 10 sprays to achieve the desired results.
When to use Climax spray?
Usually, it is used before sexual intercourse to avoid the problem of premature ejaculation. In case of any confusion always consult your doctor.
For how long should it be used?
Always use Climax spray as directed by your doctor or physician. The active ingredient Lidocaine in Climax spray helps in desensitizing the penile nerves and helps in delaying orgasm. However, using Climax spray provides you utmost sexual satisfaction, but keep in mind that it doesn’ cure the root cause of premature ejaculation.
What if you overdose?
In case you overdose on Lidocaine, talk to your doctor immediately in order to avoid any unusual symptoms like:
- Blurred vision
What are the possible side effects of Climax spray?
A number of side effects are associated with the use of Climax spray. These are as follows:
- If you experience allergic reactions like rash, difficulty in breathing, chest tightness, itching, or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, or tongue, consult your doctor on an urgent basis.
- You need to rush to your doctor if you experience central nervous system problems like lightheadedness, apprehension, euphoria, nervousness, confusion, dizziness, tinnitus, blurred vision, drowsiness, and vomiting.
- Using Climax spray may also cause acute toxic effects
Possible drug interactions:
You need to avoid the below-mentioned drugs in case the doctor prescribes you Lidocaine:
- Amide type anesthetics
- Local anesthetics
- Propranolol and other beta blockers
- Anti-arrhythmic drugs
Important points to remember:
- Avoid using Lidocaine if your partner is allergic to it
- Store the medicine in a cool, dry place and away from direct heat and light
- Use Climax sprays carefully, avoiding contact with eyes and direct inhalation
- If it irritates or creates unusual consequences for you or your partner, discontinue its use
- In case your penile numbness exceeds, it can lead to temporary loss of erection, and if symptoms persist talk to your doctor
- Avoid using Climax spray if your partner is being treated for liver or kidney disease
- Its results vary individually
- Moreover, avoid Climax spray if your partner is pregnant or a nursing mother