|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Inhaler||US$ 18.00||US$ 18.00||
|3 Inhaler||US$ 14.08||US$ 42.2322%US$ 54.00||
|6 Inhaler||US$ 13.66||US$ 81.9624%US$ 108.00||
|US Brand Name||Pulmicort Inhaler|
|Strength||200 mcg (200 mdi) Inhaler|
Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg is used to prevent an Asthma attack and is given in long-term asthma management. It contains one active ingredient Budesonide, a potent synthetic glucocorticoid that exerts anti-inflammatory properties. This medicine directly goes into the airways and lungs and produces its effect. It prevents the signs and symptoms of Asthma. It has anti-inflammatory action and acts on the inflamed airways. This reduces the inflammation by scavenging harmful mediators of inflammation and causes narrowing of the airways. This way, it facilitates smooth breathing and avoids constriction of airways. It is recommended to be used daily as it prevents the development of asthma symptoms.
Use Budecort inhaler 200 mcg as prescribed by the doctor. He will decide and tell you how many puffs to be taken each time. Always try to take the dose simultaneously each day; this reduces the chances of missing a dose. Do not stop taking Budecort Inhaler or change the dose without consulting with your doctor. This drug is meant to be taken regularly, so keep on taking the drug as long as recommended by the doctor. Consult your doctor if you miss the dose. Don’t double up the dose to catch up.
The leaflet is given in which full information of the drug and its apt way of using is written. Just go through once and then take medicine. If you have any doubt related to the drug and its usage, speak to your doctor.
Always use a Budecort inhaler as prescribed by the doctor. Following are the ways to take medicine:
- Always check the mouthpiece before using; it should always be clean and dirt free
- Shake the inhaler by holding it in an upright position
- Breathe out the air and empty your lungs
- Put the mouthpiece in your mouth and close your lips
- Take a deep breath through your mouth and press the canister to get a puff of the medicine
- Remove the inhaler and continue to hold your breath for 10 seconds
- Breathe out through the nose
Replace the cap and if needed, take the second step by repeating the steps mentioned above
You should not take Budecort Inhaler 200 mcg if you:
- Are allergic to any of the ingredients present in Budecort Inhaler
- Are planning a pregnancy or, in the case of breastfeeding mothers
- Have a history of tuberculosis, liver disease and osteoporosis
- Have a history of pulmonary tuberculosis
- Have chest, eye, and mouth infection
Tell your doctor about all medications you use. This includes prescription, over the counter, vitamin, and herbal products. Your doctor will provide you with the list of drugs to be avoided while taking Budecort Inhaler. Some of the drugs which interact with Budecort Inhaler are amitriptyline, clarithromycin, doxepin, imipramine, nelfinavir, and itraconazole.
Every medicine has some side effects; Budecort Inhaler is the one that has some mild and severe side effects also. Some commonly observed side effects are sores in the mouth, hoarse voice, oral thrush, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, headache, pain in the stomach. Some rare side effects associated with it are swelling of the face, breathing difficulties, and vision-related problems like glaucoma and cataract.