Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Zyvox|
Description of the drug
Linezolid is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Linox. Linezolid is a drug belongs to a class of oxazolidinone antibiotics. Like other antibiotics, it also has a potential to fight with all sorts of bacterial infections. It is active against gram positive bacteria therefore, it specifically treats the infections caused by gram positive bacteria.
Indications and Usage
Linezolid is an oxazolidinone antibiotic, prescribed for certain types of bacterial infections like pneumonia, complicated skin and soft tissue infections, and certain blood infections. This medication works by interfering with the synthesis of proteins and stops the growth of bacteria. It is effective only against gram positive bacteria.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Linox 600 mg is available in the form of a tablettaken orally by mouth, before or after having a meal with a glass of water, as directed by your doctor. Do not break, crush, or chew the Capsule, it will cause you a bitter taste.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose symptoms may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing, weakness, fainting, headache, vomiting and many other allergic symptoms. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Linezolidis available in the following strength under the brand name of:
Linox 600 mg tablet
This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Linezolidcannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Linox 600 mg tablet online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, including dialysis treatment, mental disorder such as depression, this drug is harmful in these conditions, therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history before taking this drug.
- Take this drug only when it is needed during pregnancy, it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- If the patient is having a mental disorder, epilepsy problem or any other condition that cause fit, in this case tell your doctor about your medical problem before taking this medication.
- If the patient is having an adrenal gland tumor, in this condition, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- If the patient is having a high blood pressure problem, consult your doctor before taking this medicament
- If the patient is taking any medicine for depression, then in this case consult your doctor regarding your medical history with a full record of drugs that you used to take in the past or is taking at present.
- This drug is not suitable for diabetes patients, it may cause serious changes in blood sugar. In this case, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
- Do not chew, break, or crush the tablets, swallow it whole with water.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Stomach upset, gas
- Trouble in sleeping
- Unusual tiredness
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Easy bleeding
- Easy bruising
- Enlargement in abdomen
- Coagulation disorder
- Acute kidney failure,
- Heart arrest
- Extra systole
- Pale skin
- Unusual weakness
- Trouble breathing
- Fast heart rate
- Bloody, black, or tarry stools
- Blurred vision
- Coughing up blood or vomit that looks like coffee grounds
- Painful or difficult urination
- Chest pain
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Linezolid:
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Linox 600 mg tablet.
Linox 600 mg tablet comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Linezolid. It is an oxazolidinone antibiotic, like other antibiotics, it stops the synthesis of protein, which is required by the bacteria for its survival. It inhibits the initiation process of protein synthesis and stops the growth of the bacteria and thus cures the infection.
Linox 600 mg tablet should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.
Linox 600 mg tablets are manufactured by Cipla Limited. Cipla is an Indian biotechnology and pharmaceutical company, located in Mumbai, India. You can easily buy Linox 600 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : ZithromaxActive Ingredients : Azithromycin
Generic For : MacrodantinActive Ingredients : Nitrofurantoin
Generic For : RocephinActive Ingredients : Ceftriaxone Sod
Generic For : RifadinActive Ingredients : RifampicinSold Out
Generic For : AromasinActive Ingredients : ExemestaneSold Out
Generic For : -Active Ingredients : Vardenafil48% OFF