|Price Per Pill or Unit
|US$ 40.0067%US$ 119.76
|US$ 75.0069%US$ 239.53
|US$ 120.0075%US$ 479.04
|US Brand Name
Linospan 600 is an antibiotic medicine, and the active ingredient in the medicine is Linezolid. It is used in the treatment of bacterial infections and pneumonia, infections of skins and soft tissues. It is used to treat vancomycin-resistant Enterococcus faecium infections, nosocomial pneumonia caused by Staphylococcus aureus, including MRSA and severe skin infections. It is also used in the treatment of blood infections caused by Staphylococci aureus. It can be used orally or injected into the body. The drug dosage and duration vary from person to person, so consult your doctor before using this medicine. It treats all the infections caused by Gram-positive bacterias.
Linospan works against the growth of gram-positive bacteria by inhibiting the growth of bacterial protein by binding to sites on the ribosome and prevents the formation of a functional 70S-initiation complex, which is an important component of the bacterial translation process. This leads to the destruction of bacteria, and hence it manages the symptoms and treats the infections.
The medicine is taken orally, and it can be taken with food or without food both. It should be taken at a fixed time for better results. Taken medicine as prescribed by the doctors and continue to use it even when you feel better to make sure that all bacteria are killed and do not become resistant. Medicine is swallowed as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. The dosage and duration of the drug differ from person to person. Avoid this drug with tyramine-rich food such as cheese, smoked fish, meats, and some types of beer as it may interact with tyramine and cause side effects.
- It is advisable not to consume alcohol after having this medicine
- It is unsafe to use this drug during pregnancy
- Do not use this drug if you are a breastfeeding mother, as the drug may pass into the breast milk and harm the baby.
- This drug is safe for a person suffering from a kidney disorder, but consult your doctor before using this drug.
- Patients with liver disorders must consult the doctor before using this drug as it may affect the patient.
- Store this drug in a cool and dry place.
- Do not use this drug if you have high blood pressure or bone marrow troubles.
- If you are allergic to any ingredient of the medicine, avoid using or consult your doctor for the dosages and duration.
- Do not use this drug before driving as it causes dizziness.
There are no major side effects of the drug, and they disappear as your body adjusts to the medicine. But if you experience any of the mentioned side effects, consult your doctor if the symptoms persist for more than a few days. The common side-effects are as follows-
- decreased blood cells (red cells, white cells, and platelets)
There are some rare serious side-effects, and they are as follows-
- irregular heartbeat
If any of these symptoms appear and persist for a longer time, consult your doctor as soon as possible.