|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|28 Tablet/s||US$ 0.14||US$ 4.26||
|56 Tablet/s||US$ 0.14||US$ 8.53||
|84 Tablet/s||US$ 0.14||US$ 12.78||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Macrodantin|
Description of the drug
Nitrofurantoin isthe main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Martifur100 mg tablet. Nitrofurantoin is an antibiotic used to treat or prevent urinary tract infections. This medication does not cure viral infections such as cold and flu, unnecessary use or overuse of any antibiotic can lead to its decreased effectiveness.
Indications and Usage
Nitrofurantoin belongs to group of drugs known antibiotics, which works by killing or preventing the growth of the bacteria. Nitrofurantoin is an antibiotic that specifically treats urinary tract infections. It improves the critical signs and symptoms like burning, pain, frequent urination, and constant urge to urinate. This drug has negligible tissue penetration and well concentrated in the urine, so is given only to treat cystitis and prevents infections of the bladder, kidneys, and other parts of the urinary tract.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Nitrofurantoin 100 mg is available in the form of a tablet ttaken orally by mouth, before or after having a meal with a glass of water, as directed by your doctor. Do not break, crush, or chew the tablet, it will cause you a bitter taste.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose symptoms may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing, weakness, fainting, headache, vomiting and many other allergic symptoms. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Nitrofurantoinis available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Martifur 100 mg Tablet.
- Martifur 50 mg Tablet.
This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation
- This drug should not be taken by a pregnant woman, it may cause fatal effects to the unborn child
- Do not use this drug if the patient is suffering from severe kidney disease
- This drug is not suitable for those patients, who are suffering from anemia, or any blood disorder
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers
- This drug is not suitable if the patients, having serious diabetic complications such as loss of consciousness caused due to either high or low blood sugar level, diabetic coma, and ketones in the urine
Warnings and precautions
Remember that Nitrofurantoincannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Martifur 100 mg tablet online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem,this drug is harmful in these conditions, therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- If the patient is having a Vitamin B deficiency, it may lead to a harmful side effect, therefore it is advised to consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- If the patient is suffering from diarrhea, or urinating problem like unable to urinate. In these conditions, consult your doctor first before taking this medicament.
- If the patient is suffering from Glucose-6 phosphate dehydrogenase (G6PD) deficiency, it is an enzyme problem in red blood cells. Using this drug in this condition may lead to hemolytic anemia. It is advised to consult your doctor regarding the same prior taking this medicament.
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Mild diarrhea
- Stomach disturbances
- Vaginal itching or discharge
- Rusty or brown colored urine
Some serious and rare side effects that need serious consideration are stated below:
- Wheezing, chest pain and discomfort
- Severe dizziness
- Upper stomach infection
- Itching, fatigue and loss of appetite
- Clay colored stools, dark urine and jaundice
- Insomnia, nightmares and hallucinations
- Vision related problems
- Watery or bloody diarrhea
- Seizures or convulsions
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Monocycline Hydrochloride
- Magnesium salicylates
- Choline magnesium salicylate
- Probenecid and other gout medications
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Cynomycin 50 mg Capsules
Martifur 100 mg Tablet comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called as Nitrofurantoin. Nitrofurantoin is an antibiotic that is widely employed in urinary tract infections. Nitrofurantoin is an antibiotic that works by killing bacterial DNA. Inside the bacterial cell wall, it gets reduced by “Nitrofuran reductase” enzyme that attacks ribosomal proteins, DNA, respiration and other macromolecules within the cell. This way, it aims to kill the key elements needed for the survival of bacteria. It fights with bacteria and cures the urinary tract infections.
Nitrofurantoin100 mg Tablet should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the capsules out in open.
Martifur 100mg tablet is manufactured by Walter Bushnell. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company, located in New Delhi, India. You can easily buy Martifur 100 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.