|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Tube/s||US$ 2.07||US$ 2.07||
|3 Tube/s||US$ 2.06||US$ 6.19||
|6 Tube/s||US$ 2.07||US$ 12.39||
|US Brand Name||Valnac|
|Generic Name||Betamethasone Valerate|
Description of the drug
Betamethasone Valerateis the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Betnovate Cream 0.10 % (20 gm) Cream. Betamethasone Valerate is a potent topical corticosteroid. Topical corticosteroids are also referred to as topical steroids. Topical steroids are used in addition to moisturisers (emollients) for treating inflammatory skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis.
Indications and Usage
Betnovate Cream 0.10 % used to treat a variety of inflammatory, allergic or itchy skin disorders such as Eczema of various types, skin inflammation or irritation, psoriasis, skin rash, itching, swelling, redness , Thickened skin rash caused by excessive scratching to relieve itching, an eruption of hard nodules in the skin accompanied by intense itching, Skin disorder causing a flat, itchy, violet rash, usually on the wrists, shins, lower back and genitals (lichen planus), Inflammatory skin disease known as discoid lupus erythematosus, Intense and widespread reddening of the skin, Reactions to insect bites and stings, or other discomfort caused by skin conditions.
Dosage and Administration
1. Recommended dose:
The dose must be decided according to the patient condition, therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
2. Method of Administration:
Betnovate Cream 0.10 % is available in the form of a Cream, to be applied topically on the skin surface. Apply a enough Cream to cover an infected area of the skin and rub it well, for better result, wash and clean the affected area with soap and water before applying this drug. Use this drug application as directed by your doctor.
3. Missed dose
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not double the dose at one time.
The overdose of any drug either purposely or accidently can cause you harmful effects. Sometimes overdose of a medicines may be poisonous too. In any case, of an any overdose, you should contact your doctor as soon as possible.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Betamethasone Valerateis available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Betnovate Cream 0.10 % (20gm) Cream
- This drug should not be used in patients who are having any kind of known allergic reaction to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
- This medicament should not be used by those who are having a normal skin.
- Womens who are pregnant should not use this drug
- Womens who are a lactating mother should not use this medicament.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Betamethasone Valeratecannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Betnovate Cream 0.10 % Cream online it is advised to do a deep research and go through each and every ingredient present in the formulation.
- Patient who is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem then, should consult your doctor before taking this drug.
- Patients who suffers from a tuberculosis, then use this drug only after consulting your doctor.
- Patients who have a history of any skin reaction, must tell your doctor about your skin problems before taking this medicament.
- Patients who have a chickenpox, then you avoid taking this medication.
- Patients who are recently vaccinated, then inform your doctor before taking this drug.
- Patients who are having a diabetes, must consult your doctor before taking this drug.
- This drug is intended for external use only, It should no to be taken orally.
- Avoid dressing or wrapping of the effected area
- This drug is not suitable, if the patient is having any blood problem
- Wash your hands properly before taking this medicament
- Avoid applying this medication to a normal skin.
- Do not apply this medication near the mouth, eyes, and other mucous membrane.
- Never use this medicament in large amount or more than it is prescribed.
Inform your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or resists for a long time.
- Skin thinning
- Discoloration of a drug
- Stretch marks
- Unwanted hair growth
- Breathing trouble
- Redness on a skin
- Eye irritation
There are the some drugs especially other scars cream and medication, that can alter the pharmacological effect of Betamethasone Valerate they are:
- HIV protease inhibitor such as ciclosporin
Inform your doctor about your past medical history and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Betnovate Cream.
Betnovate (20 gm) Cream comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Clindamycin Phosphate and Allium Copaextract Allantoin. This medicine contains a botanical extract called Cepalin which is derived from onions and also contains allantoin, which is a naturally produced chemical found in many plants, including comfrey. A scar is the visible result of wound repair and is made up of fibrous tissue (fibroblast cells and fibrous proteins like keratin) that replaces normal tissue after injury to heal an open wound. Onion extract present in this medicine provides a natural antioxidant that contributes to healing process to the scar formation. Allantoin in this medicine is a keratolytic agent that softens keratin found in the epidermis and stimulates the growth of new and a healthy tissue.
Betnovate Cream 0.10 % Cream should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep this drug out in open.
Betnovate Cream 0.10 % Cream is manufactured by Glaxo, India. It is an indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily Betnovate Cream 0.10 % (20 gm) Cream online from our website and have it will delivered at your doorstep.