|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|25 Tablet/s||US$ 0.08||US$ 2.37||
|50 Tablet/s||US$ 0.08||US$ 4.76||
|75 Tablet/s||US$ 0.09||US$ 7.13||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Nitroglycerine|
Description of the drug:
Nitroglycerin is the main ingredient present in Angispan TR 2.5 mg. The drug is typically used to treat chest pain or angina in people with certain heart ailments. Angina happens when there is not adequate oxygen and when the rate of heart beats increase, for example during exercise or other activities. The medicine works to lower the requirement of oxygen by reducing the heart rate, more so during times when an angina attack is likely to occur.
Indications and Usage:
Keep in mind the medicine will not relieve chest pain once it starts. Also, it must not be taken before any physical activity to keep chest pain at bay. The medicine can also be prescribed for certain conditions that are not mentioned here.
Dosage and Administration
At the start, the recommended dose if 0.2 mg/hour. Later on it can be increased to 0.4 mg to 0.8 mg/hour for 10 to 12 hours every day for around 1 month.
You must take Nitroglycerin strictly as per the advice of your doctor or as per the dosage instructions mentioned in the label of the medicine. Avoid altering the dosage without consulting the doctor and take the medicine only till the prescribed time. Refer to the detailed instructions mentioned in the medicine leaflet to know more about the medicine.
Nitroglycerin dosage may depend on several factors including sex, age, drug allergies or severity of condition among others. Your doctor will recommend the dosage after careful examination. Adhere to your doctor’s advice for the best results.
-Method of Administration:
The medicine comes as a tablet to be kept under the tongue.
In case you miss a dosage, make sure to take it as soon as you remember about it. However, if it is too near to the time of your next dosage, it is better to skip the missed one. Avoid multiple dosages at all times as it can lead to harmful consequences.
If you overdose, seek emergency help as soon as possible.
Forms and Strengths:
Form – Tablet
Strengths – 2.5 mg, 6.5 mg
It is contraindicated in people with hypersensitivity.
Warnings and precautions:
- It is best to avoid Nitroglycerin if you are allergic to the ingredient or to any other nitrate medicine.
- Refrain from taking the medicine if you are taking avanafil, sildenafil, Tadalafil, or vardenafil. If you take these medicines along with Nitroglycerin, it can cause life threatening side effects.
- You must not use Nitroglycerin if you suffer from brain injury, severe anaemia, tumour or haemorrhage.
- Before using Nitroglycerin, it is important that you inform your doctor if you are suffering from low blood pressure, congestive heart failure, glaucoma, recent head injury, liver disease, frequent stomach cramping, migraine headaches, severe diarrhoea, water stools, or a history of stroke, heart attack, or circulation issues. It is best not to use the medication without taking your doctor’s advice.
- It is not yet proven if the medicine can harm an unborn baby or a nursing baby. It is recommended that you consult your doctor if the above conditions apply to you.
- Before you take the medicine, make sure to take care of all the precautions mentioned here. Discuss with our doctor and clear your doubts if any. Stick to all the diet and activities restrictions as mentioned by your doctor.
- You may experience dizziness while taking the drug. It is important that you be careful while driving or engaging in activities that require reflexes and concentration. It is advised that you stay away from alcohol while taking the drug.
- Nitroglycerin can lead to severe headaches each time you take the medicine. However, this is not the only side effect which you may get while taking the medicine. If you experience any serious side effect, it is important to seek medical attention immediately. You will come across some more side effects while browsing for Angispan TR-2.5 mg online.
There is a possibility that other medications may react with this drug. Do not take the medicine if you are taking silde. Some other medicines that can interact with the medicine are
Make sure to inform your doctor if you are taking any of these medicines. Do not start any drug without the permission of your doctor.
Angispan TR comprises of an active ingredient Nitroglycerine, a nitrate which works by relaxing or widening the blood vessels. Relaxation of blood vessels allows blood to flow more easily that reduces the heart’s work load and amount of oxygen need by the heart.
Keep the medicine in a cool and dry place
It is manufactured by US Vitamins, a leading healthcare company in India. You can easily buy angispan TR-2.5 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : CoregActive Ingredients : Carvedilol
Generic For : ZofranActive Ingredients : Ondansetron
Generic For : ZoviraxActive Ingredients : Acyclovir
Generic For : Zovirax CreamActive Ingredients : Acyclovir
Generic For : Theo AsthalinActive Ingredients : Salbutamol sulphate Theophylline
Generic For : BystolicActive Ingredients : Nebivolol