|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|100 Tablet/s||US$ 0.19||US$ 18.92||
|US Brand Name||Hisone|
Hisone 5 mg is an oral therapy that belongs to a class of medications known as glucocorticoids or adrenocorticoids. The active ingredient of the medicine is Hydrocortisone, a steroid hormone that blocks certain proteins in your body. It affects how your body utilizes and stores proteins, carbohydrates, and fats, as well as how your body balances water, electrolytes, and other fluids.
Hisone 5 mg is a prescription medicine for patients with the following conditions:
- Hormone deficiency like adrenocortical deficiency
- Rheumatoid arthritis and ankylosing spondylitis
- Intestinal disorders such as allergic and inflammatory conditions
- Thyroid inflammation
- Systematic lupus erythematosus
- Inflammation of the lung due to beryllium or aspiration
- Severe allergic and inflammatory eye conditions
- Infections such as tuberculosis (TB), meningitis in tuberculosis, and roundworm infections
Hydrocortisone is effective against swelling and inflammation caused by disorders that slow down the immune system. These include:
- skin disorders such as Stevens-Johnson syndrome, pemphigus, mycosis fungoides, seborrheic dermatitis, exfoliative dermatitis, severe psoriasis.
- Allergies, including bronchial asthma, allergic rhinitis, serum sickness, skin reactions, and allergic reactions to medicines. Blood disorders such as idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura, secondary thrombocytopenia in adults, autoimmune hemolytic anemia, red blood cell anemia, and congenital hypoplastic anemia.
The medicine is also useful in treating fluid retention and symptoms of cancer conditions such as lymphoma, leukaemia, and hypercalcemia associated with cancer.
The dose may vary depending on the specific disease entity being treated. The initial dose of Hisone should be maintained or adjusted until a satisfactory response is noted. If there is a lack of satisfactory clinical response after some time of the treatment, the treatment should be discontinued and the patient to receive another appropriate therapy. The dose must be individualized based on the disease as well as the response of the patient. A patient may take oral medication before or after consuming food.
If you have hydrocortisone or any other ingredients present in the medication. You should know the effect of Hisone 5 mg is moderate for pregnant women and unknown for those who are breastfeeding. It is important to know if the medicine affects the liver, kidney, or heart. Discuss with your doctor if you experience side effects related to the usage of pf Hydrocortisone. The oral medication may interact with vitamins and herbs that you may be taking. To help avoid interactions, it is important to inform your doctor of all the medications you have been using.
One of the side effects of Hisone 5 mg is dizziness. During the treatment, alcohol consumption should be limited or avoided entirely; otherwise, dizziness may become more severe. Driving and other tasks that require all your attention should also be avoided to prevent accidents. Hydrocortisone also lowers the immunity of the body, which is why patients who receive this medication should strictly avoid contact with those who have the infection and like the cold or flu. Long term usage can give rise to eye problems like cataract, eye infections as well as glaucoma. Other side effects of the medicine include acne, dry scalp, and skin redness.