|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Tube/s||US$ 8.00||US$ 8.01||
|3 Tube/s||US$ 8.00||US$ 24.02||
|6 Tube/s||US$ 8.00||US$ 48.05||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Finacea Cream 10%|
|Strength||10 % (15gm)|
|Generic Name||Azelaic Acid|
Description of the drug
Azelaic Acid is the main active ingredient present in Aziderm 10% (15 gm) cream. Azelaic acid cream is a topical antibacterial medication, used to treat mild to moderate acne.
Indications and Usage
Azeliac acid is a topical antibiotic cream, used in the treatment of acne vulgaris and rosacea. Azelaic acid belongs to the class of dicarboxylic acids. It kills the bacteria that infect the pores and decreases the production of the keratin that is responsible for the Acne. It is available in the form of topical cream dosage form and stops the formation of pimples under the surface of the skin and thus treats mild to moderate acne.
Dosage and Administration
Aziderm 10% (15 gm) cream is usually applied once a day for 2 to 6 weeks. The dose may vary according to the patient condition, therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
Method of Administration:
Aziderm is a cream to be applied topically on the skin, apply a enough quantity of cream to cover an infected area of the skin and rub it well, wash and clean the affected area with soap and water for better result before applying this drug. Use this drug application as directed by your doctor.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. It may cause some allergic symptoms. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Azelaic Acid cream is available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Aziderm 10% (15gm) cream
- Aziderm 20% (15gm) cream
- Finacea Gel 1% (30 gm) Gel
Aziderm cream should not be used in patients who have shown hypersensitivity to any of the components present in the formulation.
- This drug should not be used in children under 2 years of age.
Warnings and precautions
Remember that Azelaic Acid cream cannot be used by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Aziderm 10% (15 gm)cream online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- This drug is not suitable for those who are pregnant, thinking of becoming pregnant or breastfeeding women.
- This drug is intended for external use only, no to be taken orally.
- If the patient has reported any kind of allergic reaction in the past with any kind of food, dyes, or medicines, then consult your doctor before applying this medicament
- Avoid dresses or wrapping of the affected area
- This drug is not suitable, if the patient is having any blood problem
- Wash your hands properly before taking this medicament
- Keep this drug away from eye, nose, and mouth
- If this drug comes in contact with eyes by mistake, wash your eyes thoroughly with water and contact your doctor regarding the same.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Mild irritation
Some rare side effect can occur which will be serious :-
- Shortness of breath
- Blurred vision
- Tightness of chest
- Peeling of the skin
- Burning off your skin
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect Azelaic Acid:
- Using other drug with this medicament may show some intraction, so avoid using other drug while using this or contact your doctor regarding the same
- Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Aziderm cream.
Aziderm 10% (15 gm)cream comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Azelaic Acid. Azelaic acid is an antibacterial drug that kills the bacteria by inhibiting the generation process of cellular proteins. This way, it reduces the keratin that is responsible for the growth of acne bacteria (Propionibacterium acnes). Azelaic acid when applied increases the turnover of the skin cells and helps in unblocking of the pores. It reduces the formation of comedones and spots by decreasing the growth of keratin surface skin cells, this is how it treats the mild to moderate acne.
Aziderm 10% (15 gm) cream should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep this drug out in open.
Aziderm cream is manufactured by Vision (Micro) Pharmaceutical. It is a leading exporter, manufacture, supplier, trading company of pharmaceutical formulation that is located in Mumbai, India. You can easily buy Aziderm 10% (15 gm) online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.