|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Tube/s||US$ 6.00||US$ 6.00||
|3 Tube/s||US$ 5.00||US$ 15.0017%US$ 18.00||
|6 Tube/s||US$ 4.50||US$ 27.0025%US$ 36.00||
|US Brand Name||Candid B Cream|
|Generic Name||Clotrimazole and Beclomethasone|
Description of the drug
Clotrimazole and Betamethasone is the main active ingredient present in Candid B (15gm) cream. It belongs to a group of medications known as corticosteroids, applied topically is used to treat certain fungal infections of the skin.
Indications and Usage
Clotrimazole and Betamethasone is an anti-itching agent, used to treat itching, oozing, crusting, dryness associated with skin diseases like eczema, dermatitis or psoriasis.
Dosage and Administration
The dose must be decided according to the patient condition, therefore, take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Candid B is a cream to be applied topically on the skin. Apply a enough amount to cover an infected area of the skin and rub it well, for better result, wash and clean the affected area with soap and water before applying this drug. Use this drug application exactly as your doctor asked you to do so.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose may sometimes be poisonous and dangerous. In any case, of an overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Clotrimazoleand Betamethasone cream is available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Candid B (15 gm) Cream
- Candid B (15 gm) Lotion
- This drug should not be used in patients who are having any kind of known allergic reaction to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
- This drug contraindicated to be used in children below 17 years of age
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Clotrimazole and Bethamethasone cream cannot be used by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Candid B (15 gm) cream online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Those patients who are pregnant, or breastfeeding women, should avoid taking this medicament.
- Patient who are dehydrated or having a low blood volume, must consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Do not use this medication for a longer period of time. Take this drug only till your doctor ask you to use.
- Patients who has reported any kind of allergic reaction in the past with any kind of food, dyes, or medicines, then let your doctor know before applying this medicament
- Avoid wrapping of the affected area after the application
- Patients if taking any vaccine while using this drug then, consult your doctor regarding the same.
- Patients who are having any blood problem, must consult your doctor before taking this drug.
- Always remember to wash your hands properly before taking this medicament
- Keep this drug away from eye, nose, and mouth
- If this drug comes in contact with eyes by mistake, wash your eyes thoroughly with water and contact your doctor regarding the same.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Mild irritation
- Blurred vision
- Tightness of chest
- Peeling of the skin
- Burning off your skin
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Clotrimazole and Betamethasone :
- Live Vaccine
Inform your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Clotrimazole and Betamethasone.
Candid B cream comprises of a Clotrimazole and Betamethasone. It works by preventing the release of certain chemicals from the immune cells responsible for causing dryness, itching, oozing, and crusting of skin, thereby relieving the swelling and irritation.
The cream should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Keep it out of the reach of pets and children. Do not keep this drug opened
Candid Bcream is manufactured by Glenmark Pharmaceuticals Labs. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company, located in Mumbai, India. You can easily buy Candid B Cream online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.