|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Tube/s||US$ 5.00||US$ 5.51||
|3 Tube/s||US$ 5.33||US$ 16.53||
|6 Tube/s||US$ 5.50||US$ 33.06||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Tazorac|
Description of the drug
Tazarotene is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Tazret (15 gm) Gel. Tazarotene belongs to the class of Retinoids. Retinoids regulates growth of epithelial cells and has a wide spectrum action as they have a role in vision, helps in the growth of bone tissue, and immune function. This medicine is available on our website in a topical gel dosage form that must be applied only after the prescription of the doctor.
Indications and Usage
Tazarotene is used to treat certain types of bacterial infections. It is indicated for the treatment of plaque psoriasis and acne vulgaris.Tazarotene helps psoriasis by reducing inflammation and keeping skin cell growth down to a normal rate. It appears to help acne partly by keeping skin pores clear.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Tazret is available in the form of a gel, to be applied topically on the skin surface. Apply a enough quantity of Gel to cover an infected area of the skin and rub it well, wash and clean the affected area with soap and water for better result before applying this drug. Use this drug application as directed by your doctor.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. It may cause some allergic symptoms. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Tazaroteneis available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Tazret 0.05 % (15 gm) Gel
- Tazret Forte 0.1% (15 gm) Cream.
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation
- This drug should not be used in younger patients, who are under 12 years of age
Warnings and precautions
Remember that Tazarotene cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Tazret gel online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Take this drug only when it is needed during pregnancy, it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- This drug may cause a severe form of diarrhea with other antibiotics, if you develop a severe diarrhea while taking this medication, then contact your doctor as soon as possible.
- This drug is not suitable for those patients, having sunburn, eczema, or high blood lipid levels. In this case, consult your doctor regarding the same prior taking this medicament.
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
- This drug is intended for external use only, no to be taken orally.
- If the patient has reported any kind of allergic reaction in the past with any kind of food, dyes, or medicines, then consult your doctor before applying this medicament
- Avoid wrapping of the affected area
- Wash your hands properly before taking this medicament
- Avoid applying this medication to a normal skin.
- Do not use this medicament in large amount or more than it is prescribed. It is advised to use this medicament as per your doctor’s prescription.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Mild irritation
Some rare side effect can occur which will be serious :-
- Shortness of breath
- Blurred vision
- Tightness of chest
- Peeling of the skin
- Burning off your skin
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Tazarotene
- Fluoroquinolones (eg, levofloxacin)
- Phenothiazines (eg, chlorpromazine),
- Sulfonamides (eg, glipizide, sulfamethoxazole),
- Tetracyclines (eg, doxycycline),
- Thiazide diuretics (eg, hydrochlorothiazide),
- Vitamin A
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of TazretGel.
Tazret 0.05% (15 gm) gelcomprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Tazarotene. Tazarotene when applied topically, it undergoes esterase hydrolysis to form its active metabolite Tazarotenic acid. It gets bind to the retinoic acid receptors RARa, RARb, RARc and changes the gene expression. As a result, it accelerates the skin cycle. It improves pigmentation and increase collagen levels in the skin cells.
Tazret Gel should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep this drug out in open.
Tazret Gel is manufactured by Gracewell Pharma Limited. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company, located in Surat, India. You can easily buy Tezret gel 0.05 % (15 gm) online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.