|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Tube/s||US$ 6.00||US$ 6.47||
|3 Tube/s||US$ 6.33||US$ 19.43||
|6 Tube/s||US$ 6.33||US$ 38.84||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Tazorac Cream|
Tazarotene is a topical retinoid useful in the treatment of psoriasis and acne. it belongs to the acetylenic class of retinoids. This medicine is available on our website in a topical cream dosage form that must be applied only after the prescription of the doctor.
Understanding the ailment it is used for:
Tazarotene is a very good medicine prescribed for treating certain types of bacterial infections like:
- Acne vulgaris: is a condition in which there is an eruption of mild to severe pimples and cysts mostly on the face, back, arms and chest. It is also known as juvenile Acne. It is one of the most common condition observed in teenagers
- Psoriasis: is a immune mediated disorder in which there is formation of uneven scaly, reddened patches and papules takes place all over the skin
Understanding the drug Tazarotene:
How it works?
Tazarotene when applied topically, it undergoes esterase hydrolysis to form its active metabolite Tazarotenic acid. It gets bind to the retinoic acid receptors RARa, RARb, RARc and changes the gene expression. As a result, it accelerates the skin cycle. It improves pigmentation and increases collagen levels in the skin cells.
When should you avoid it?
You should not take Tazarotene if you:
- are allergic or sensitive to Tazarotene
- are younger than 12 years
- are prone to allergies
- you are pregnant or planning to become pregnant
- you are breast feeding
How much to apply?
This medicine is available in a topical dosage form. Always use the medicine as prescribed by the doctor. It is meant to be applied on the skin surface. In case of any confusion related to the drug dosage should be discussed with the doctor.
What are the strengths available?
Tazarotene is available on our website in three preparations:
- Tazret forte cream 0.1% (15 gm)
Who is the manufacturer?
Tazret Forte cream is manufactured by a popular pharmaceutical giant, Gracewell Pharmaceuticals private limited. It is available on website in packs of 1, 3 and 6 tubes.
How to apply?
Always take the medicine as prescribed by the doctor.
- Wash your hands and face before applying the cream so as to make them clean and hygienic
- Dry the skin using a soft towel and apply a thin film over the affected area
- Gently rub it into the skin well
- Avoid applying it to the normal skin
- Wash your hands once you finish handling the medication
- Do not apply near the eyes, mouth, and other mucous membranes
- Do not use large amounts of this medication or apply it more often than directed
When to apply?
Apply Tazarotene cream at the same time every day as this will become a habit and will be less forgotten by the patient. Take your doctor’s advice about the time of application if there is any confusion about the dosage time.
For how long it should be used?
Use this medicine as long as the doctor tells you to take. Do not skip the medicine unless you find any problems while having this medicine, in such case talk to the healthcare professional involved with your treatment procedure.
What if you apply too much (overdose)?
In case of overdose, talk to your doctor immediately.
What if you miss the dose?
In case you forget to use the medication, use it as soon as you remember, as long as it is at least 12 hours before your next dose. Do not double up the dose to catch up the missed dose.
What are the side effects?
Tell your doctor as soon as possible if you notice any unusual effects. One may or may not experience them. Following are the listed side effects of Tazarotene:
- Skin peeling and redness
- Oily skin
- Skin rash or rashes
- Stomach pain
Are there any possible drug interactions?
Always inform your doctor about the drugs you are taking till date. Give a complete list of prescription or non prescription drugs and any other disease conditions. This way, doctor is able to decide and give you the list of drugs and other things that may interact with Tazarotene.
What are the things to be taken care of?
- Discuss the risks and benefits with your doctor before using the drug in pregnancy
- Always complete the full treatment course
- Talk to your doctor before using any other medicines or cleansers on your skin
- The use of the cream is contraindicated in children younger than 12 years old
- Don’t use the expired drug