|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|10 Tablet/s||US$ 1.98||US$ 19.75||
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 1.97||US$ 59.13||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 1.97||US$ 118.24||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 1.97||US$ 177.36||
|US Brand Name||Diflucan|
Fluka 150 mg is a prescription medicine for the single-dose treatment of vaginal candidiasis and is clinically approved to cure most vaginal yeast infections. Fluka 150 oral tablets contain Fluconazole, which belongs to a group of drugs known as antifungals. It effectively treats infections caused by fungi and may prevent you from getting a candida infection. The most common cause behind a fungal infection is a yeast called candida. Your doctor might give you this medicine to treat other types of fungal infections, including:
- Coccidioidomycosis - a disease of bronchopulmonary in the brain.
- Cryptococcal meningitis - a fungal infection in the brain.
- Fungal infections caused by candida found in the blood, heart, lungs, or urinary tract.
- Genital thrush- infections of the vagina and penis
- Mucosal thrush - A type of infection that affects the lining of the mouth, throat, and denture sore mouth.
- Skin infections - include ringworm, athlete’s foot, jock itch, and nail infection.
- The antifungal agent is equally effective in stopping these infections from coming again.
Your doctor might give you this Fluconazole 150 to treat the following type of fungal infections:
- Cryptococcal meningitis - fungal infection in the brain
- Mucosal thrush- infection affecting the lining of the mouth and throat
- Fungal infections are caused by candida and are found in the bloodstream, heart, lungs, or urinary tract.
Always take Fluka 150 medicine exactly as your doctor has told you. You should check with your doctor if you are not sure about the correct dosing regimen. Swallow the tablet whole with a glass full of water. For best results, follow the dose prescribed by your doctor, either adults or children.
You can take Fluka 150 with or without a meal.
Fluka 150 should not be used in patients who have shown hypersensitivity to Fluconazole or any inactive ingredients used. Co-administration of Terfenadine and cisapride is contraindicated in patients receiving this fluconazole antifungal drug. Let your doctor know if you are taking pimozide, erythromycin, and quinidine. Talk to your doctor before taking Fluka tablets if you are suffering from liver disease, kidney problems, heart rhythm problems, severe skin reactions, adrenal insufficiency, or abnormal calcium, magnesium, and potassium levels. Serious skin reactions, including drug interaction with eosinophilia, have been reported in association with Fluka tablets. Discontinue your antifungal treatment and immediate medical attention if you notice any of the symptoms related to these serious skin reactions.
A few people using Fluconazole 150 mg may develop allergic reactions, although serious allergic reactions are rare. If you get any side effects, please talk to your doctor right away. Tell your doctor immediately if you develop skin rash, swelling of eyelids, face, or lips, skin rash, itching all over the body, breathing in difficulty and tightness in the chest. A fluconazole formulation may affect your liver. The signs of liver disease include vomiting, tiredness, loss of appetite, yellowing of the skin, or the whites of the eyes.