|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|10 Tablet/s||US$ 1.98||US$ 19.75||
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 1.97||US$ 59.13||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 1.97||US$ 118.24||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 1.97||US$ 177.36||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Diflucan|
Description of the drug
The active ingredient of the drug is Fluconazole. It is mainly used to treat fungal infection of throat, mouth, food pipe, lungs, abdomen, blood, female genital infections and other infection as well. You can buy Fluka - 10 - 150 mg online also.
Indications and Usage
The tablet is used in the treatment, prevention, control, and improvement of the following disease:
- Vaginal infections
- Fungal infections
Dosage and Administration
- The dose depends on the type of infection that a person is suffering from and also the severity of conditions along with several other factors.
- For the treatment of mucosal infections caused by fungi the dose that is administered is 50-100 mg daily for 7 to 14 days.
- For treatment of vaginal candidiasis a single 150 mg capsule is administered and to prevent recurring vaginal candidiasis monthly dose of 150 mg may be given for a period of 4 to 12 months.
- For inflammation of the penis a single dose of 150 mg of fluconazole should be given.
- For any other fungal infection such as esophagus, bronchi, urinary tract, skin and mucous membranes, lungs etc., the typical dose is 50-100 mg daily administered for 14 to 30 days.
- The dose mentioned above may vary on a case to case basis and also may change if depending on whether the patient is an adult or a child.
- Your doctor will examine you thoroughly before deciding on the dose.
-Method of Administration:
The medicine is to be taken by mouth with the help of a glass of water.
Missed dose should be taken as soon as you remember provided it is not close to your next dose. Do not double dose at any point to compensate for the missed dose.
An overdose of the medicine should be reported immediately to your doctor as it may lead to severe side effects.
Forms and Strengths
- Form: Tablet
- Strength: 10 - 150 mg
The medicine is contraindicated in people who have an allergy to the ingredients.
Warnings and precautions
Inform your doctor if you are allergic to the main ingredient or to any other ingredient of the drug.
- Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, planning to be pregnant or breast feeding your baby.
- It is advisable not to take alcohol when you are prescribed with the medicine.
- Inform your doctor immediately if you have penile sores, blisters, ulcers or if you have an abnormal penile discharge, if there is pain when passing urine or if there is smell in penis.
- If you are taking birth control pills then you must inform your doctor about it as the medicine can make the pill less effective and it is advisable to use any other method of birth control along with the pills.
- Tell your doctor if the condition has not improved even after the medicine is taken for the prescribed period of time.
- Use the medicine only for the purpose stated and not for any other purpose.
- Do not share your medicine with anyone even if the person is suffering from the same symptoms.
Some of the common side effects of the medicine include:
- Abdominal pain
- Abnormal decrease in white blood cell count
- Altered taste sensation
- Abnormal sensation of tingling
- Breathing difficulties
- Unusual bleeding
- Abdominal and stomach pain
- Extreme tiredness
- Blistering and peeling of skin
- Lack of energy
- Yellowing of eye or skin
- Allergic reaction like swelling of face
- Pain in the upper part of the abdomen
- Loss of appetite
- Hives and itching
- Dark urine
- Flu like symptoms
This is not a complete list of side effects that may happen. There may be other side effects as well.
There are some medicines which when taken with Fluka tablet may increase or decrease the activity of the tablet. Some of such medicines which may interact with Fluka tablet are:
This is not a complete list of medicines that may interact. There may be other medicines as well. Tell your doctor about the current medicines that you are taking so that drug interaction does not happen.
The active ingredient of the medicine is Fluconazole. It belongs to class of antifungal called triazoles and improves the patient’s condition by inhibiting the growth of fungi.
Store the medicine in a cool and dry place away from heat, light, and moisture.
The manufacturer of the medicine is Cipla, a renowned pharmaceutical company.