|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.70||US$ 21.43||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.70||US$ 42.85||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.71||US$ 64.28||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Cipro|
Ciplox- 750 mg tablets contain Ciprofloxacin, a quinolone antibiotic, known for treating a wide variety of bacterial infections in many different parts of the body. This medicine will not work for colds, flu, or other virus infections.
Indications and Usage
Ciplox– 750 mg is an antibiotic belongs to a quinolone family of medicines used in the treatment of a bacterial infection. Ciprofloxacin is used to treat infections of the skin, lungs, airways, bones, and joints caused by susceptible bacteria. Ciprofloxacin is also used to treat urinary infections, anthrax, patients with fever and low white blood cell counts, and intra-abdominal infections are also treated with Ciprofloxacin.Dosage and Administration
Take one Ciplox tablet every day. Talk to your physician about any health changes you have while taking the medicine. Take Ciplox 750 exactly as prescribed by your physician. Keep taking the medicine for as long as your doctor prescribes it for you.
-Method of Administration:
The medicine can be taken with or without food.
If you miss the dose take it as soon as you remember, but if it is too late, then skip the missed dose and take the next dose at the correct scheduled time. Never take two doses at once.
If you have taken more Ciplox tablets by mistake than your doctor has been prescribed to you, contact your doctor immediately.
Forms and strengths:
Ciprofloxacin is available in the form of tablets and eye drops in the following strengths:
- Ciplox 10 ml eye drops
- Ciplox OD 1000 mg
- Ciplox 250 mg
- Ciplox 500 mg
- Ciplox 750 mg
- Dycip TZ 500 mg + 600 mg
- Ciplox 100 mg
- Ciplox ointment 5 gm
Do not take Ciplox –750 mg if:
- You are suffering from glucose 6 phosphate deficiency
- You have Myasthenia Gravis
- You are pregnant or plan to get pregnant. This medicine may be harmful to the unborn child. If you get pregnant while taking this drug, tell your doctor immediately.
- You have hypokalemia
- You have any kidney problem
- You are allergic to Nalidixic acid or other quinolones
- You are allergic to any of the components in Ciplox –750 mg tablets.
Warnings and precautions
Ciplox contains the active ingredient Ciprofloxacin, which is a quinolone antibiotic used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections. The tablets may cause dizziness. If you take this drug with alcohol, it may lead to a harmful effect. Therefore, it is save to avoid alcohol consumption during the treatment with Ciplox- 750 mg tablets. Ciplox– 750 mg tablets can be obtained from reliablerxpharmacy.com in all the strengths. Buy Ciplox 750 mg online at a much lower price.
Ciplox– 750 mg tablets may cause serious side effects including:
- Heart disease. Patients who have a history of a heart disease and who take Ciploxmay have a slight increase in heart problems, therefore it is advised to discuss your medical history with your doctor before taking Ciplox– 750mg
- Liver problems. The drug may cause inflammation of the liver. Your doctor may monitor you for mild to moderate liver problems with this medication.
- Mental Disorder. If the patient is having a mental disorder, epilepsy problem or any other condition that cause fit, in this case taking Ciplox -750 mg may cause some serious side effect, therefore tell your doctor about your medical problem before taking this medication to avoid any unwanted side-effect.
- Diabetes. This drug is not suitable for diabetes patients, it may cause serious changes in blood sugar. In this case, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Dairy Product. Do not take this medicine with dairy product such as milk, yogurt, or with calcium fortified juice. It may cause this medicine less effective.
Common side effects that may occur while taking Ciplox -750 mg tablets include:
- Stomach upset, gas
- Trouble in sleeping
- Unusual tiredness
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Trouble breathing
- Fast heart rate
- Chest pain
- Mood swings
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- Muscular Weakness or Tenderness
- Blood or mucus in your stool
Tell your physician if you are consuming any other drugs, including prescription and non-prescription drugs, herbal supplements, and vitamins. Especially, tell your physician if you take:
Keep a list of medicines you take and show it to your physician every time you get a new medicine.
Ciplox– 750 mg is the L-isomer of the racemate, ofloxacin, a quinolone antimicrobial agent. Levofloxacin and other fluoroquinolone antimicrobials works by inhibiting the bacteria IV and DNA gyrase (both of which are type II topoisomerases), these enzymes are required for DNA replication, transcription, repair and recombination. Thus, it kills the bacteria which are responsible for the infection. This way, it stops the growth of bacteria and cure infections.
- Store it at room temperature.
- Keep the tablets in its original packet
- Do not store it in the bathroom
- Store away from heat, light, and moisture
- Keep the medicine where children cannot reach
Ciplox 750 mg is manufactured by Cipla, one of the famous pharmaceutical industries of India.