Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Fexofenadine|
Description of the drug
Fexofenadine is the main active ingredient present in Fexova – 120 mg tablet. Fexofenadine is an antihistamines, which is an effective remedy for allergic reaction such as wateryeyes, runny nose, itching eyes or nose, sneezing, hives, and itching.
Indications and Usage
Fexofenadine is used for treatment of sneezing, itching, watery eyes, runny nose, hay fever and other symptoms of allergies.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Fexova is available in the form of a tablet to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take once or twice daily before or after having a meal as prescribed by the doctor.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.Do not take a double dose at one time.
The overdose of any drug can be dangerous. The overdose may cause you harmful side effect, sometimetime it may be poisnous. In any case, of an an overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Fexofenadineis available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Fexova – 120 mg Tablet
- Fexova – 180 mg Tablet
- Fexova – 30 mg Tablet
- Fexofenadine should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to pregnant women, or to women who are planning to get pregnant in the near future.
- This drug should not be given to a breastfeeding mother, due to the fact this drug may pass through the breast milk and harm the unborn child.
- This medicament should not be used in child patient below 2 years of age.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Fexofenadinecannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Fexova -120mg tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who are having electrolyte imbalance problems must tell your doctor before taking this medicament.
- If the patients have a problem of angle closure glaucoma, then let your doctor know about this before taking this medicament.
- If the patients have a prostate cancer or related problems, then let your doctor know about this before taking this medicament
- This medicament should be avoided by those patients who are having any severe kidney problem.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients having hyperthyroidism should avoid taking this medicament, also consult your doctor regarding the same.
- Patients who have an epilectic problem, then in this condition let your doctor know about your medical condition to avoid any harmful effect.
- This medication is not suitable for diabetes patients. Consult your doctor regarding the same.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the older age people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
- Do not take this medicine with any fruit juices such as apple, orange, or a grapefruit.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Pale skin
- Dry mouth
- Difficulty in breathing
- Back pain
- Blurred vision
- Uneven heartbeats
- Redness of your skin
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Fexofenadine:
- Sleeping pills
- Anti anxiety
- Anti Depressant
- Anti Convulsants
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of FexofenadineHCl.
Fexova comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Fexofenadine, which belongs to a class of medications called antihistamines. It prevents the release of histamine, a substance that plays a major role in many allergic reactions by dilating blood vessels, which makes the vessel walls abnormally permeable.
Fexofenadine tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open
Fexova – 120 mg tablet is manufactured by Aventis Pharma. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company.You can easily buy Fexova – 120 mg Tablet online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.