|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Bottle||US$ 8.00||US$ 8.67||
|3 Bottle||US$ 8.67||US$ 26.01||
|6 Bottle||US$ 8.67||US$ 52.03||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Augmentin Dry Syrup|
|Generic Name||Amoxicillin and Clavulanic Acid|
Description of the drug
Amoxicillin and Clavulanic Acid is the main active ingredient present in Augmentin – 30 ml Dry Syrup. It is an effective antibiotic combination recommended in a various clinical indications. Amoxicillin is penicillin like antibiotic and and Clavulanic acid belongs to the category of beta lactamase inhibitor. This combination of drugs is widely employed in mild to moderate infections. This type of dosage form is preferred by children or geriatric patients who have swallowing problems.
Indications and Usage
Amoxicillin and Clavulanic Acid is used in the treatment of certain bacterial infections in the body like urinary tract infection, sexually transmitted disease such as gonorrhea, lung infection like pneumonia, kidney infection like pyelonephritis, sinusitis, skin or soft tissue Infection, inflammation of tonsils, sore throat, and upper respiratory tract infection.
Dosage and Administration
1. Recommended dose:
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
2. Method of Administration:
Augmentin is available in the form of a Dry Syrup to be taken orally by mouth with water. Syrup bottle should be properly shaken before each dose. It is advised to take once or twice daily before or after having a meal as prescribed by the doctor.
3. Missed dose
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take double dose at one time.
The overdose of any drug can be dangerous. The overdose may cause you harmful side effect, sometimetime it may be poisnous. In any case, of an any overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Amoxicillin and Clavulanic Acid is available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Augmentin – 30 ml Dry Syrup
- Amoxicillin and Clavulanic Acid should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to a pregnant women, or to whom who are planning to get pregnant in near future.
- This drug should not be given to a breastfeeding mother, due to the fact this drug may pass through the breast milk and harm the unborn child.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Amoxicillin and Clavulanic Acid cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Augmentin -30 ml Dry Syrups online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who are having severe diarrhea problem, inflammation of large intestine (colon) colitis, or stomach problems, then you must tell your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having severe asthma problem must tell your doctor befor taking this medicament.
- If the patients have a problem of hepatic impairement, then let your doctor know about this before taking this medicament.
- This medicament should be avoided by those patients who are having any severe kidney problem.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are taking oral contraceptives as this drug may inhibit the action the oral contraceptives. So, consult your doctor before stating up this medication.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the old aged people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Changes in appetite
- Unusual weight gain
- Uneven heartbeats
- Pale yellow skin
- Redness of your skin
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Amoxicillin and Clavulanic Acid:
- Vaccine Live
- Typhoid Vaccine Live
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Amoxicillin and Clavulanic Acid.
Augmentin comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Amoxicillin and Clavulanic Acid. It blocks the activity of a chemical (beta-lactamase), which is secreted by bacteria to protect themselves from antibiotic drugs like amoxicillin, thereby allowing the antibiotics to act against the bacteria. It does not kill bacteria and is never used alone to treat infections.
Amoxicillin and Clavulanic Acid Dry Syrup should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Keep these Dry Syrup bottle closed tightly.
Augmentin – 30 ml Dry Syrup is manufactured by Glaxo Smith Kline. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Augmentin – 30 ml Dry Syrup online from our website and have it will delivered at your doorstep.
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : VasotecActive Ingredients : Enalapril
Generic For : OcufloxActive Ingredients : Ofloxacin
Generic For : FlagylActive Ingredients : MetronidazoleSold Out
Generic For : AlbuterolActive Ingredients : SalbutamolSold Out
Generic For : GaramycinActive Ingredients : Gentamycin Sulph.Sold Out
Generic For : RobaxinActive Ingredients : MethocarbamolSold Out
Generic For : B12 InjectionActive Ingredients : Vit B1 , Vit B6 , Vit B12 , D-PantehnolSold Out