|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Eye Drop/s||US$ 1.67||US$ 1.67||
|3 Eye Drop/s||US$ 1.67||US$ 5.00||
|6 Eye Drop/s||US$ 1.67||US$ 10.02||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Flagyl|
Description of the drug
The main active ingredient in the drug Metrogyl 30 gm is Metronidazole. It belongs to the Nitroimidazoles class of antibiotics and features three modes of action i.e., antibiotic, antiprotozoal and amoebicidal action.
Indications and usage:
Metronidazole drug is actively prescribed by doctors for the treatment of bacterial infection caused by ananaerobic type of bacteria and it has very good therapeutic usage with minimal side effects. Mainly it is used against acne Rosacea, which caused flushing, redness and small lumpy spots on the skin.
Dosage and administration:
This drug should be used by adults once or twice a day, with the help of a dropper allowing two to three drops of ophthalmic solution to be given in the eye. Depending on how the patient reacts to the medicine your doctor will adjust the dosage. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Metrogyl 30gm drug is available in the form of an ophthalmic solution and this makes it easier to be used with the help of a dropper. It can be complemented with other medications only if advisable by your doctor.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Metronidazole is available in the form of a tablet, opthalmic solution and as an ointmentand is applicable to the following strength/s :
- Metrogyl(eye drop) 30 gm
- Roza Gel 30 gm
- Flagyl(tablet) 400 mg
You can buy Metrogyl 30 gm drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Metrogyl 30 gm drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Allergic to Metronidazole
- Are pregnant or planning pregnancy
- Prone to allergies
- History of allergic reaction to any skin preparation
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Metrogyl 30 gm has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking Metronidazole drug along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- In a case if the patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and interfere with the working of this drug
- Avoid consuming Metrogyl 30 gm drug before taking any laboratory tests. This drug contains some water soluble constituent that can increase the serum plasma levels
- In case, you have renal disorders please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine. Metronidazole drug can have an adverse effect on kidneys, heart and Liver
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages if you are already using Metronidazole. Alcohol can alter the effectiveness of this drug
- Avoid smoking if you are taking this medicine. Smoking can interfere with the working mechanism of this drug.
- Whenyou buy Metrogyl 30 gm drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to note down of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Metrogyl 30 gm drug is known to have very mild and severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Back pain
- Blurred vision
- Burning, numbness, tingling, or painful sensations in the hands or feet
- Changes in speech patterns
- Decreased vision
- Eye pain
- Lack of coordination
- Shakiness and unsteady walk
- Slurred speech
- Stiff neck or back
- Trouble speaking
- Unsteadiness, trembling, or other problems with muscle control or coordination
- Unusual tiredness or weakness
- Weakness in the arms, hands, legs, or feet
Several drugs are reported to interact with the working of the drug Metrogyl 30 gm. Some of these drugs are:
Metrogyl 30 gm drug is composed of the following main ingredient/s:
- Metronidazole – 30 gm
It binds covalently to the target organism DNA and disrupts its nucleic acid synthesis.
- Store this drug under room temperature and away from heat and moisture
- Keep this drug away from the reach of pets and children
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
Metrogyl 30 gm is manufactured by one of the global transnational pharmaceutical company namely Unique Pharma.
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : VibraActive Ingredients : Doxycycline HydrochlorideSold Out
Generic For : OcufloxActive Ingredients : Ofloxacin
Generic For : TobradexActive Ingredients : Tobramycin and Dexamethasone
Generic For : FlagylActive Ingredients : Metronidazole
Generic For : ChibroxinActive Ingredients : Norfloxacin Benzalkonium Chl.
Generic For : Alphagan-PActive Ingredients : Brimonidine