|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Bottle||US$ 6.93||US$ 6.93||
|3 Bottle||US$ 7.35||US$ 22.05||
|5 Bottle||US$ 6.47||US$ 32.34||
|US Brand Name||Alphagan-P|
Brimosun P 0.15% is used in the treatment, prevention, and improvement of the following diseases such as:
— Ocular hypertension
— Open-angle glaucoma
The active ingredient of the drug is Brimonidine. It is an α2-adrenergic receptor agonist prescribed for ocular hypertension or open-angle glaucoma. The medicine works by reducing the fluid inside the eye, thereby decreasing the pressure inside the eye.
The recommended dose is usually one drop in the affected eye 2 to 3 times daily for the prescribed period. The recommended dose may vary as per the severity of the condition, response to treatment, drug interaction, and so on. The dose will be prescribed after examining your eye thoroughly. You need to wash your hands first before applying the drops. Before putting the eye drops, you should tilt your head back and then, with a finger, pull the eye's lower lid to form a pouch and then put the drop. Close your eye for some time before resuming normal activity.
The missed dose should be applied as soon as you remember about the dose. However, skip the missed dose and follow the original schedule if close to the next dose.
An overdose of the medicine can worsen the situation; hence it should be avoided as much as possible. If there is a case of overdose, then you must consult your doctor on an urgent basis.
- Brimosun P is contraindicated in people who have an allergy to the ingredients.
- Do not use this medicine if you are allergic to the drug’s main ingredient or other medicine ingredients.
- Please do not touch the tip of the eye drop; always wash your hands before using it.
- If using contact lenses, then open the lenses at least 10 minutes before using the eye drop.
- Rest for at least 2-3 minutes with closed eyes before resuming normal activity.
- Do not use the eye drop in case the liquid has changed colour.
- Use the medicine only for the purpose mentioned and not for any other purpose.
- Do not share your medicine with anyone, even if the person suffers from the same symptoms.
- If the situation does not improve, you must visit your doctor again.
Some medicines may interact with Brimosun P drops and increase or decrease the activity of the medicine. Here is the list of the medicines that may interact with Brimosun P drops:
— Ascorbic acid
This is not a complete list of medicines that may interact. There may be other medicines as well. Talk to your doctor for a complete list of medicines that may interact with Brimosun P drops.
Some common side effects include abnormal taste, vision, blurred vision, light-headedness, eye irritation, redness, swelling, and allergic rejection in the eye. This is not a complete list of side effects that may happen. There may be other side effects as well. If the side effects stay long, you must consult your doctor urgently.