Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Normodyne|
Description of the drug
Labetalol is the main active ingredient in the drug Lobet 100 mg. This medication belongs to the category of medicines known as an antiadrenergic group and used widely for the treatment of hypertension. Labetalol is specifically known to treat arterial hypertension.Labetalol can act as a partial agonist at beta adrenergic receptors since it is a sympathomimetic drug.Labetalol helps in reducing the blood pressure without effecting the heart rate.
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dosage of this medicine for adults is 100 mg twice a day. The dosage can be increased to 200 to 400 mg daily after 2-3 days, and this should be adjusted under the supervision of the doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks. This drug can be consumed along with other medication, but under the strict supervision of your doctor. This drug is not recommended for children.
-Mode of administration:
Lobet 100 mg drug is available in the form of a tablet, and this makes it easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Do not crush or chew the tablet. Swallow it completely.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications, please contact your physician immediately.
If you are taking an additional dosage by mistake, do consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Lobetis available in the form of a tablet and is applicable to the following strength/s:
- Lobet 100 mg
You can buy Lobet 100 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Lobet 100 mg drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- People who are allergic to Labetalol
- Patient suffering from obstructive air disease.
- Cardiogenic shock
- Heart block
- Prinzmetal’s angina
- Severe peripheral arterial disease
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Lobet 100 mg has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking this drug along with any other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other serious complications
- In a case, if the patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and obstruct with the working of this drug
- Avoid consuming Lobet 100 mg drug before taking any laboratory tests. This drugcontains some water soluble constituent that can raise the serum plasma levels
- In case, you have renal disorders please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine. Labetalol drug can have an adverse effect on kidneys, heart, and liver
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages if you are already using Cephalexin, Alcohol can alter the effectiveness of this drug
- Avoid smoking if you are taking this medicine. Smoking can obstruct with the working mechanism of this drug
- Whenyou buy Lobet 100 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to note down of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Lobet 100 mg drug is known to have very mild and severe complications and some of the below mentioned side effects:
- Orthostatic hypotension
- Nasal stuffness
- Sexual dysfunction
- Abdominal pain
- Scalp tingling
Several drugs are reported to interact with the working of Lobet 100 mg. Some of these drugs are:
Lobet 100 mg drug is composed of the following main ingredient:
Labetalol combines each selective, competitive, alpha-1-adrenergic and nonselective, competitive, beta-adrenergic activity in a single substance. In man, the ratios of alpha- to beta- blockade are calculable to be close to 1:3 and 1:7 following oral and blood vessel (IV) administration, severally. The principal physiological action of Trandate is to competitively block adrenergic stimulation of β-receptors inside the cardiac muscle (β1-receptors) and inside bronchial and tube smooth muscle (β2-receptors), and α1-receptors inside the tube sleek muscle. This causes a decrease in general blood pressure and systemic tube resistance while not a considerable reduction in resting vital sign, cardiac output, or stroke volume, apparently attributable to its combined α- and β-adrenergic obstructnce activity.
- Store this drug at room temperature and aloof from heat and moisture
- Keep this medication away aloof the reach of children and pets
- Don’t refrigerate the medicine
- Don’t discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly.
Lobet 100 mg is manufactured by one of the Indian pharmaceutical company namely Smarath Pharma Pvt. Ltd.