Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Durezole 0.05%|
Description of the drug
Difluprednate is the main active ingredient present in Flupred– 0.05% (5 ml) Eye Drop. It is an Opthalmic Solution. The medicine is usually prescribed for any treatment of the eye after surgery has taken place. It is an ophthalmic corticosteroid that decreases inflammation such aspain, redness, swelling, and warmth of the eye.
Indications and Usage
Difluprednate is used to treat fungal infections of the mouth, throat and food pipe, abdomen, lungs, blood, female genital infections (like vaginal candidiasis) and other organs. Difluprednate is also used to treat fungal infection of the membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as cryptococcal meningitis or fungal meningitis.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Flupred is available in the form of an Eye Drop to be taken through an ocular route that is through an eye.It is advised to shake well before use, then open the lid and slowly instill the few drops of this medicine, after that gently close the eyes for one to two minutes so, that eye drops get absorbed well. Close the lid tightly after use.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not double the dose to compensate the missed one.
The overdose of any drug can be dangerous. The overdose may cause you harmful side effect, sometimes it may be poisonous. In case of an overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Difluprednateis available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Flupred– 0.05% (5ml) Eye Drop
- Difluprednate should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to pregnant women, or to women who are planning to get pregnant in the near future.
- This drug should not be given to a breastfeeding mother, due to the fact this drug may pass through the breast milk and harm the unborn child.
- Do not take this drug if you are a victim of a viral eye infection.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Difluprednate cannot be used by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Flupred -5mlEye Drops online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who are having severe asthma problem must tell your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who wear a soft contact lenses, then you must tell your doctor regarding this before taking this medicine.
- Patients who have a problem of eye discharge, thinning of the cornea, or increased eye pressure, then inform your doctor and counsel yourself regarding the use of this medicine.
- This medicament should be avoided by those patients who are having any severe kidney problem.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having a weak immune system or having a Human Immunodeficiency virus (HIV), must inform your doctor regarding this problem before taking this medicament.
- Patients having a cancer should avoid taking this medicament, also consult your doctor regarding the same.
- Patients who have an imbalance acid base balance in your body, then in this condition let your doctor know about your medical condition to avoid any harmful effect.
- This medication is not suitable for diabetes patients. Consult your doctor regarding the same.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the older age people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Eye swelling
- Eye redness
- Blurred vision
- Runny nose
- Yellow discoloration of an eye
- Dark colored urine
- Redness of your skin
- Eye pain
- Vision disorder
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Difluprednate:
Inform your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Difluprednate.
Flupred comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Difluprednate.Difluprednate belongs to the class of drugs known as corticosteroids. It acts by stopping the release of certain natural substances in the body that are responsible for pain and swelling.
Difluprednate Eye Drop should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets.
Flupred– 5ml Eye Drop is manufactured by Sun Pharma Limited. It is a well know Indian multinational pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Flupred– 0.05% (5ml) Eye Drop online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.