|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|3 Bottle/s||US$ 3.94||US$ 11.83||
|6 Bottle/s||US$ 3.94||US$ 23.65||
|9 Bottle/s||US$ 3.94||US$ 35.47||
|US Brand Name||Tobran|
|Strength||0.3% (5 ml)|
Description of the drug:
Tobramycin is the main active ingredient in drug Toba eye drop 3 ml. This drug belongs to the category of Aminoglycosides.
Indication and usages:
Toba eye drop 3 ml is an anti-bacterial ophthalmic drug prescribed by doctor mainly for the treatment of bacterial infections caused due to Pseudomonas bacterial species .Tobramycin is highly active against Pseudomonas bacterial species. Overuse of this medicine may result in decreased effectiveness.
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dose of this drug for adults is generally 3 to 5 drops and it should be prescribed depending on the medical condition. The dose can be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Toba eye drop 3 ml drug is available in the form of liquid and this makes it easier to be administer it. Avoid over usage of Toba eye drops
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Toba eye drop 3 ml drug is available in the form of a tablet and it is applicable to the following strength/s:
- Toba eye drop 3 ml - 0.3%
You can buy Toba eye drop 3 ml drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Toba eye drop 3 ml drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Patient who are allergic to Tobramycin or any other amino glycoside antibiotics
- Myasthenia gravis
- Kidney problems
- Women who are Pregnant or planning to conceive
- Breast-feeding women
- Patient suffering from Parkinson disease
- Hearing problem
- Nerve disorders
Warnings and Precautions:
You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Toba eye drop 3 ml drug has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking Toba eye drop 3 ml drug along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- In a case if patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and interfere with the working of this drug
- Avoid consuming Toba eye drop 3 ml drug before taking any laboratory tests. This drug contains some water soluble constituent that can increase the serum plasma levels
- In case, you have renal disorders please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine. Tobramycin drug can have an adverse effect on kidneys, heart and Liver
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages if you are already using Toba eye drop 3 ml 375 mg. Alcohol can alter the effectiveness of this drug
- Avoid smoking if you are taking this medicine. Smoking can interfere with the working mechanism of this drug
- When buy you Toba eye drop 3 ml drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to note down of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Toba eye drop 3 ml drug is known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Mild or Severe migraines
- Indistinct speech or Vision
Several drugs are reported to interact with the working of the drug Toba eye drops. Some of these drugs are:
- Non-depolarizing muscle relaxants like Atracurium
- Cephalosporin like Ceftizoxime
- Loop Diuretics like Furosemide and ethacrynic acid
- NSAIDs like ibuprofen,
- Polymyxin B
Toba eye drop 3 ml drug is composed of the following main ingredient/s:
It binds to bacterial 30s ribosomal subunits and thus inhibits protein synthesis. It also destabilize bacterial membrane and inhibits bacterial growth.
- Store this drug under room temperature and away from heat and moisture
- Keep this drug away from the reach of pets and children
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Do not discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly
Toba eye drop 3 ml mg drug is manufactured by one of the global transnational pharmaceutical company namely Milmet. This company is one of the top biotechnology giants that uses innovative technologies for various drug discovery programmes.