|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Capsule/s||US$ 0.21||US$ 6.24||
|60 Capsule/s||US$ 0.20||US$ 11.93||
|100 Capsule/s||US$ 0.17||US$ 17.13||
|US Brand Name||Vibramycin|
|Strength||100 mg / 5 Billion Spores|
|Generic Name||Doxycycline 100mg / Lactic Acid 5 Billion Spores|
Description of the drug
Doxycycline Hydrochloride is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Dox T-SL 100 mg capsules. Doxycycline Hydrochloride is a broad spectrum tetracycline antibiotic useful in the treatment of acne and various other infections. It is a long acting antibiotic with maximum potency and least side effects. It is available in the form of oral capsule dosage form on our website.
Indications and Usage
Doxycycline Hydrochloride is a tetracycline antibiotic known for treating a bacterial infections such as Acne Vulgaris and other infections such as vaginitis, breast cancer, chronic lymphocytic leukaemia, genitourinary tract infections, GI infections, heart failure, malaria prophylaxis, opthalmic infections, plasmodium falciparum malaria, pneumonia, and respiratory tract infections. It acts by killing the growth of bacteria and fights against the infections.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition, therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Dox T- SL 100 mg is available in the form of a Capsule taken orally by mouth, before or after having a meal with a glass of water, as directed by your doctor. Do not open, crush, or chew the capsule, it will cause you a bitter taste.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The symptoms of an overdose may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing, weakness, fainting, headache, vomiting and many other allergic symptoms. In any case of an accidental overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Doxycycline Hydrochloride is available on our website in the following strengths:
- Dox T- SL 100 mg capsule
- Doxrid 100 mg tablet
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation
- Do not use this drug if the patient is pregnant, it could harm the unborn baby or cause permanent tooth discoloration later in life
- This drug is contraindicated in children under the age of 12 years
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers
- This drug is not suitable for those patients, who are suffering from myasthenic gravis
Warnings and precautions
Remember that Doxycycline Hydrochloridecannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Dox T- SL 100 mg capsule online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, then it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- Take this drug is not suitable for those patients, who are having hepatic impairment. In this case, consult your doctor regarding the same prior taking this medicament.
- This drug may cause a severe form of diarrhea with other antibiotics, if you develop a severe diarrhea while taking this medication. Contact your doctor as soon as possible.
- If the patient is having stomach or bowel problem such as ulcer, then let your doctor know about your problem before taking this medicine.
- Avoid direct exposure to sunlight while taking this medicament, it may cause you sunburns. If this condition occurs, consult your doctor as soon as possible.
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Skin rash
- Stained teeth
- Rapid weight gain
- Chest pain
- Loss of appetite
- Dark urine
- Vision problem
- Increased pressure inside the skull
- Ringing in your ear
- Easy brusing or bleeding
- Swollen glands
- Body aches
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Doxycycline Hydrochloride:
- Iron salts
- Sodium bicarbonate
- Sodium acetate
- Sodium picosulphate
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Dox T- SL 100 mg capsule.
Dox T- SL 100 mg capsule comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Doxycycline Hydrochloride. Doxycycline Hydrochloride is an antibiotic that stops the synthesis of cellular proteins of the bacteria by binding with the two ribosomal subunits i.e. 30S and 50S and stops the translocation process. It also blocks the attachment of aminoacyl tRNA to the mRNA. It reduces the free fatty acid concentration and suppresses the growth of anaerobic bacteria responsible for acne i.e. Propionibacterium acnes found in the sebaceous glands and follicles.
Dox T-SL 100 mg Capsule should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.
Dox T- SL 100 mg capsule is manufactured by Cipla Limited. Cipla is an Indian biotechnology and pharmaceutical company, located in Mumbai, India. You can easily buy Dox T-SL 100 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.