Donep 10 mg
Why is this drug prescribed?
Nolvadex, an anticancer drug, may be given to treat breast cancer. It also has proved effective when cancer has spread to...Read more
|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.72||US$ 21.47||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.72||US$ 42.94||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.72||US$ 64.41||
|US Brand Name||Aricept|
Description of the drug
Donepezil is the main active ingredient present in Donep – 10 mg. It is a acetylcholinesterase inhibitors, which is prescribed to treat dementia that is a confusion of the Alzheimer’s type. This medicine does not cure Alzheimer's disease, but it may improve memory, awareness, and the ability to function.
Indications and Usage
Donepezil hydrochloride is used to treat the symptoms of dementia (which includes increasing memory loss, confusion and behavioral changes) in people diagnosed as having mild and moderately severe Alzheimer’s disease.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition, therefore, it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Donep is available in the form of a tablet to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take once or twice daily before or after having a meal as prescribed by the doctor.
Take the next dose on time, If you miss one or more doses. Remember that you should never take the double dose to compensate the missed one.
The overdose of any drug will be dangerous. The overdose may cause you harmful side effect, sometimes it may be poisonous. In case of an overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Donepezilis available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Donep – 10 mg Tablet
- Donepezil should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to pregnant women, or to women who are planning to get pregnant in the near future.
- This drug should not be given to a breastfeeding mother, due to the fact this drug may pass through the breast milk and harm the unborn child.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Donepezilcannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Donep10mg tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who are having severe anemia that is a disease of less red blood cell than normal. In this condition tell your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Those patients who have a problem with low blood pressure, then let your doctor know about this before taking this medicament.
- This medicament should be avoided by those patients who are having any severe kidney problem.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are a sick sinus syndrome, then you must inform your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Patients having a stomach or a bowel problem, then before taking this medicament you must let your doctor know about this problem.
- Patients having a problem of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease, muscle problem or a low thyroid hormone level, then in these condition inform your doctor before taking this medicament.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the older aged people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Weight loss
- Abnormal urination
- Joint pain
- Central nervous system depression
- Behavioral change
- Breathing difficulty
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Donep:
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Donepezil.
Donep comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Donepezil. Donepezil hydrochloride belongs to a group of medicines called acetylcholinesterase inhibitors. Donepezil increases the levels of a substance (acetylcholine) in the brain involved in memory function by slowing down the breakdown of acetylcholine.
Donepezil tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets opened
Donep – 10 mg is manufactured by Alkem Laboratories. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Donep – 10 mg Tablet online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.