|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.26||US$ 7.76||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.26||US$ 15.53||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.26||US$ 23.27||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Floxin|
Description of the drug
Ofloxacin is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Zo - 200 mg tablet. It is a quinolone antibiotic, used to treat a wide variety of bacterial infections.
Indications and Usage
Ofloxacin is an antibiotic belongs to a quinolone family of medicines known for treating bacterial infections. This drug is indicated for the treatment of sinusitis, chest infections, urine infections, prostatis, anthrax or plague, kidney infections, ear and lung infection, gonorrhea and some skin infections. It works by killing the bacteria, which are responsible for the infection.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Admini stration:
Zo - 200 mg is available in the form of a tablettaken orally by mouth, before or after having a meal with a glass of water, as directed by your doctor. Do not break, crush, or chew the tablet, it will cause you a bitter taste.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The symptoms of an overdose may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing, weakness, fainting, headache, vomiting and
many other allergic symptoms. In case of an accidental overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Ofloxacinis available on our website in the following strength under the brand name of Zo:
- Zo - 200 mg tablets
- Zo - 400 mg tablets
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation. Before buying Zo - 200 mg tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- This drug is not suitable for those patients, who are suffering from myasthenic gravis.
- This drug is not suitable for younger patient below 18.
Warnings and precautions
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, including dialysis treatment, mental disorder such as depression,this drug is harmful in these conditions, therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- Take this drug only when it is needed during pregnancy, it may harm the unborn baby therefore, it is advised to take this medicament under the doctor’s supervision with a regular checkup.
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers, prior consult your doctor and then start this medicine.
- If the patient is having stomach or bowel problem such as ulcer, then let your doctor know about your problem before taking this medicine.’
- If the patient is having a mental disorder, epilepsy problem or any other condition that cause fit, in this case tell your doctor about your medical problem before taking this medication.
- If the patient has ever experienced a problem of tendons, called tendonitis, then in this case you should inform your doctor about your medical history before starting up this medicament.
- This drug is not suitable for diabetes patients, it may cause serious changes in blood sugar. In this case, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Stomach upset, gas
- Trouble in sleeping
- Suicidal tendency of thoughts
- Loss of appetite
- Clay colored stools
- Dark urine
- Unusual tiredness
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Extra systole
- Unusual weakness
- Trouble breathing
- Fast heart rate
- Chest pain
- Watery or bloddy stools
- Mood swings
- Abdominal or stomach pain
- Blood or mucus in your stool
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Ofloxacin:
- Antacids containing magnesium, calcium, or aluminum
- Potassium citrate
- Sodium citrate
- NSAIDs such as ibuprofen
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Z - 200 mg tablet.
Zo - 200 mg tablet comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Ofloxacin. Norfloxacin is an antibiotic that belongs to the fluoroquinolone broad spectrum antibiotic active against gram positive and gram negative bacteria. It kills the bacteria which are responsible for the infection. This way, it stops the growth of bacteria and, thus cure infections.
Z0 - 200 mg tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.
Zo - 200 mg is manufactured by FDC, a mutinational pharmaceutical company, located in Mumbai, India. You can easily buy Zo- 200 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : ErypedActive Ingredients : Erythromycin
Generic For : DuricefActive Ingredients : Cefadroxil
Generic For : BiaxinActive Ingredients : Clarithromycin40% OFF
Generic For : MacrodantinActive Ingredients : Nitrofurantoin
Generic For : DiflucanActive Ingredients : Fluconazole67% OFF
Generic For : Fat EliminatorActive Ingredients : Dietary SupplementSold Out