|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.11||US$ 3.27||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.11||US$ 6.55||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.11||US$ 9.80||
|US Brand Name||Sinemet|
|Strength||10 + 100 mg|
|Generic Name||Carbidopa Levodopa|
|Manufacturer||Wyeth Pharmaceuticals, India|
Description of the drug
Carbidopa and Levodopais the main active ingredient present in Syndopa - 10 mg + 100 mg Tablet. It is a combination medicine used for the treatment of signs and symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. Levodopa is a premium drug that supplies dopamine in the brain and cures the symptoms of Parkinson’s disease such as stiffness of muscles, tremors, spasms etc.
Indications and Usage
Syndopa is used to treat symptoms such as stiffness, tremors, spasms, and poor muscle control associated with Parkinson disease and parkinsonism-like symptoms caused by taking certain other drugs such as chlorpromazine, fluphenazine, perphenazine.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Syndopa is available in the form of a tablet to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take once or twice daily before or after having a meal as prescribed by the doctor.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose may cause you harmful side effect, sometimes it may be poisonous. In case of an overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Carbidopa and Levodopa is available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Syndopa - 10 mg + 100 mg Tablet
- Syndopa - 25mg + 100 mg Tablet
- Carbidopa and Levodopa tablet should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to pregnant women, or to women who are planning to get pregnant in the near future.
- This drug should not be given to a breastfeeding mother, due to the fact this drug may pass through the breast milk and harm the unborn child.
- Patients having narrow angle glaucoma are contraindicated to use this drug.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Carbidopa and Levodopacannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Syndopa- 10mg + 100 mg tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who suffer from any kind of liver problem, including jaundice, then you must consult your doctor before taking this drug.
- Patients who are suffering from any eye infection, then before taking this medicine contact your doctor.
- People having asthma should avoid taking this medicine or ask your doctor once for its use.
- Patients who are having a skin cancer or skin growth problem. In this condition tell your doctor before taking this medicament.
- If the patients have a problem of bowel, then let your doctor know about this before taking this medicament.
- This medicament should be avoided by those patients who are having any severe kidney problem.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- This drug may be more sensitive to the older aged people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Weight gain
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach disturbance
- Urinary tract infection
- Decreased sexual ability
- Blurred vision
- Uneven heartbeats
- Pale yellow skin
- Redness of your skin
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Carbidopa and Levodopa:
Inform your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Carbidopa and Levodopa.
Syndopa – 5 mg + 500 mg comprises of an two active pharmaceutical ingredient called Carbidopa and Levodopa. It is a pro-drug and crosses blood-brain barrier where it is converted into a chemical (dopamine) in the body which is required by the brain for proper functioning and relieves symptoms associated with Parkinson's disease.
Carbidopa and Levodopatablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep this tablets open.
Syndopa- 15 mg + 850 mg tablet is manufactured by Wyeth Pharmaceuticals. It is a well known pharmaceutical company. You can easily buy Syndopa - 10 mg + 100 mg Tablet online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.