|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|32 Tablet/s||US$ 1.62||US$ 51.97||
|64 Tablet/s||US$ 1.22||US$ 77.9425%US$ 103.93||
|128 Tablet/s||US$ 1.22||US$ 155.8825%US$ 207.85||
|US Brand Name||Maxalt|
Rizact 5mg tablet is indicated for curing the acute pain which arises due to a migraine attack. It can be used even for migraines with aura. Rizatriptan is the primary active ingredient present in the drug Rizact 5 mg. Rizatriptan is available in various strengths and is widely used for the treatment of migraine headaches. The FDA has confirmed the proposal, which involves Rizatriptan as the second-generation medication. This drug is a powerful mimic of serotonin receptors. It effectively works as a vasoconstrictor by blocking the synthesis of calcitonin. This does not allow the release of calcitonin from the trigeminal sensory neurons.
The initial recommended dose of this drug for adults is 5 mg tablet four times daily. Always read the instructions on the medicine packaging as well; there will be finely detailed instructions there. In case of any doubt, feel free to contact your physician. Keep taking medicine as per the schedule and give it at least two weeks for any results. Rizact should be consumed orally with a sufficient amount of water. It can be consumed either with a meal or without a meal, as the doctor has instructed. The medicine will generally show its full effect within a month or two. Continue to use this medicine as your physician has instructed, even if you start feeling better. More than the required dose of any drug can cause severe effects. It may cause some hypersensitive symptoms. In the case of an accidental overdose, you should necessarily consult your doctor.
Rizact 5 mg can lead to severe complications if consumed in some cases. Avoid using this medicine under the following conditions:
- If you are allergic to the constituents of this drug
- If you are pregnant or planning to conceive
- This drug is not advisable for infants and children below ten years of age
- This drug should not be prescribed to diabetic patients as it may cause insulin resistance.
- Avoid smoking while you are taking this medicine. This drug may show a low recovery rate if you are smoking
- It is advisable not to drink any alcoholic beverages while taking this medicine. Rizact may not show its complete effect
- Please tell your doctor about any medication you have been taking or any medical condition you have been suffering from. Rizact may not be advisable to be consumed with some of the medications
- Do not use this medicament in a large amount or more than it is prescribed. It is advised to use this medicament as per your doctor’s prescription
There are some drugs with which taking Rizact has been restricted due to the severe drug interaction. These restricted drugs are Acepromazine, Acetophenazine, Amisulpride, Aripiprazole, Benzquinamide, Cabergoline, Carphenazine, Chlormezanone, Chlorpromazine, Chlorprothixene, Clozapine, Dapoxetine, Droperidol, Droxidopa, Fencamfamine, Flupentixol, Fluphenazine, Fluspirilene etc. Discuss the full list of drug interactions with your doctor.
Side effects of Rizact 5mg are nausea, insomnia, diarrhoea, frequent urge to urinate, headache, weakness, stomach problems, and change of vision. Please consult your doctor and physician before consuming any herbal medication or Ayurveda drugs.