|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.17||US$ 5.83||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.18||US$ 11.67||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.19||US$ 17.49||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Levaquin|
Description of the drug
Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Cetcip-L 5 mg tablet. Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride is a third generation non-sedative, anti-histamine drug, developed from the second-generation antihistamine Cetirizine,that reduces the natural chemical histamine in the body, responsible for certain allergic symptoms such as itching, runny nose or watery eyes.
Indications and Usage
Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride is a non-sedative antihistamine drug used to relieve allergic symptoms produces by histamines. This drug is used as an anti- allergic treatment and indicated for the treatment of Seasonal allergic rhinitis, chronic idiopathic urticaria, perennial allergic rhinitis. This drug does not treat the causative factor, but it relieves the undesirable allergic symptoms.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition, therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
Method of Administration:
Cetcip-L 5 mg is available in the form of a tablet taken orally by mouth, usually once a day with a glass of water as directed by your doctor. Do not break, crush, or chew the tablet, it will cause
you a bitter taste.
3. Missed dose
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose symptoms may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing, weakness, fainting, headache, vomiting and many
other allergic symptoms. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Levocetirizine Dihydrochloride is available in the following strength under the brand name of:
Cetcip –L 5 mg tablet
This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation.
This drug should not be used in younger patients, between 6 months to 11 years of age, who is having impaired renal function.
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that LevocetirizineDihydrochloridecannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Cetcip-L 5 mg tablets online, it is necessary to do a
- thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, including dialysis treatment, mental disorder such as depression,this drug is harmful in these conditions, therefore, it is
- advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- If the patient is having a mental disorder, epilepsy problem or any other condition that cause fit, in this case tell your doctor about your medical problem before taking this medication.
- This drug is not suitable for patients, having renal disease. In this case, consult your doctor regarding your medical problem before taking this medication.
- This drug is not suitable for those patients, having a urinary retention problems such as spinal cord lesion, prostatic hyperplasia. In this case, consult your doctor regarding the same before
- taking this medicine.
- This drug is not suitable for diabetes patients, it may cause serious changes in blood sugar. In this case, consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- Do not drive or use any machinery because using these tablets may have a minor or moderate effect on your ability to drive and using of machines. They may cause dizziness, so avoid driving and use of machines, while taking this drug
- Avoid alcohol while taking this drug
Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
Some common side effects that can occur:
- Change in vision
- Sore throat
- Memory loss
- Decreased or loss of vision
- Severe dizziness
- Pain in the chest
- Irregular heartbeat
- Stuffy nose
- Stomach disturbances
- Dry mouth
- Low levels of blood platelets causing unusual bleeding or bruising
- Bad taste in mouth
- Abnormal elimination of urine (bedwetting, pain and/or difficulty passing water)
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of LevocetirizineDihydrochloride. Always inform your doctor about all your prescription and over-the-counter medications, vitamins,
minerals, herbal products, and drugs prescribed by other doctors. Do not start a new medication without telling your doctor.Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Cetcip-L 5 mg tablet.
Cetcip-L 5 mg tablet comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called LevocetirizineDihydrochloride. It is a third generation non-sedative antihistamine drug, used to treat allergic symptoms.It works by targeting the histamine chemical that generates undesirable allergic symptoms. The mast cells release histamine and gets attached to other cellshaving receptors of histamine.
This attachment makes the cell activated and releases other chemicals that accumulate to produce allergy symptoms such as runny nose and throat irritation. Cetrizine blocks the H1 receptor of histamine and prevents the activation of cells releasing histamine and this is how it relieves from the allergic reaction.
Cetcip-L 5 mg tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.
Cetcip-L 5 mg tablet are manufactured by Dynamic Laboratories Private Limited. You can easily buy Cetcip-L 5 online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : Zovirax CreamActive Ingredients : Acyclovir
Generic For : CiproActive Ingredients : Ciprofloxacin
Generic For : PropeciaActive Ingredients : Finasteride
Generic For : RogaineActive Ingredients : Minoxidil
Generic For : PremarinActive Ingredients : Conjugated Estrogens
Generic For : AlbuterolActive Ingredients : Salbutamol