|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.40||US$ 11.92||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.40||US$ 35.75||
|US Brand Name||Skelaxin|
Metaxalone is the primary active ingredient present in the drug Flexura 400 mg. This medicine is used for treating the strains and spasms which occur in muscles. It acts by relaxing the muscles and easing up the stressful musculoskeletal junction. Cytochrome P450 is the major site where this drug is being metabolised and hence, this drug should be consumed along other liver centred drugs under the strict supervision of your physician.
Dosage and administration
The recommended dose for adults is 400 mg three to four times daily with sufficient amount of water. This medicine can be given along with the meal as per the recommendation of the doctor. The dose should be changed as per the response of the patient towards the tablet, but only under the supervision of your doctor. Consult your physician after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Metaxalone is available in the form of a tablet to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Completely swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications, please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strengths:
Metaxalone drug is available in the form of a tablet, and it applies to the following strength/s:
- Flexura – 400 mg
You can buy Flexura 400 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Flexura 400 mg drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Patient with cardiovascular disorders
- Ulcers and profuse bleeding
- Pregnant women
- Lactating and nursing women
- Women trying to conceive
- Old aged people after 60 years of age
Warnings and Precautions:
You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Metaxalone has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your physician before taking Metaxalone drug along with other medications. This can cause fatal complications
- If a patient has to undergo surgery, one has to make sure to inform the doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can lead to low blood pressure if the patient is taking this drug
- In case if a patient is suffering from the renal problem, consult your doctor before consuming this medication. Metaxalone drug can hurt kidneys, heart,and liver
- Avoid drinking alcohol while using Metaxalone. Alcohol can interfere with the working of this drug
- Avoid smoking along with this medicine. Smoking can block the functioning of this drug
- When you buy Flexura 400 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to make a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Metaxalone drug is known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Weight gain
- Joint Pain
- Fast heartbeat
- Itching and rashes
- Chest pain
- Breathing difficulties
- Profuse sweating
- Blurred vision
- Speech difficulty
- Loss of appetite
- Pale yellow skin and eyes
- Blood in stool and nosebleed
- Pain while urinating
- lack of muscle coordination
Several medicines interfere with the effectiveness of Flexura. Some of these drugs are:
- Anticoagulants like warfarin, rivaroxaban, and clopidogrel
- Drugs for cardiovascular disorders like diuretics, ACE inhibitors
- Drugs used to treat bipolar disorders like lithium carbonate
- Sodium polystyrene sulfonate
Flexura 400 mg drug is composed of the following main ingredient/s:
This drug acts as an active muscle-relaxing agent by exerting its effect on the central nervous system.
- Store this drug at room temperature and please avoid it from heat and moisture
- Keep this medicine at a distance from pets and children
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Do not throw the wrapper of this medication in open.
Flexura 400 mg drug is manufactured by one of the global transnational pharmaceutical company namely Sun Pharma.