|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.44||US$ 13.05||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.44||US$ 26.11||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.44||US$ 39.16||
|US Brand Name||Altace 5 mg|
Description of the drug
Ramipril is the main active ingredient present in Rampires 5mg tablet. It is an oral drug used to lower blood pressure (hypertension), angina (chest pain) and certain
heart rhythm problems.
Indications and Usage
Ramipril is an angiotensin converting enzyme blocker(ACE inhibitor), it works by decreasing certain chemicals that tighten the blood vessels, so blood flows more
smoothly and the heart can pump blood more efficiently. It also prevents the risk of heart attack.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Rampril is available in the form of a tablet to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take once or twice daily before or after having
a meal as prescribed by the doctor.
3. Missed dose
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose may make you collapsed and cause shortness of breath; it may also cause a severe headache, vomiting and
many other allergic symptoms. In case of an accidental overdose of Ramipril, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Ramipril is available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Rampires 5 ml
- Rampires 1.25 ml
- Rampires 2.25 ml
- Ramace 10 mg
- Cardace 10 mg
Ramipril should not be used in patients who are hypersensitive to any component present in this formulation or any other ACE inhibitor.
This drug is not suitable for those patients having a high level of potassium in his/her blood
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Ramipril cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Rampires 5mg tablets online, it is necessary
- to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- This drug is not suitable for pregnant and breastfeeding women
- If the patient is dehydrated or having a low blood volume, then this drug is not suitable therefore, it is advised to consult your regarding the same before taking
- this drug
- Do not take this drug if the patient having a nerve-muscle disorder such as myasthenia gravis or muscular dystrophy
- Do not drive or use any machinery because using these Tablets may have a minor or moderate effect on your ability to drive and using of machines. They may cause
- dizziness, so avoid driving and use of machines, while taking this drug.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Low blood pressure
- Stuffy nose
- Some rare side effect can occur which will be serious :-
- Shortness of breath
- Blurred vision
- Very rapid and irregular heartbeat, brain attack (stroke)
- Fast, slow and irregular heart beat
- Difficulty in swallowing
- Flu like symptoms
- Urinating less often and other indications of abnormal kidney function
- Jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes)
- Ringing in the ears and hearing loss
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Ramipril:
- Losartan, valsartan, telmisartan
- Spironolactone, amiloride
- Potassium supplements
- Gold sodium thiomalate
- Non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDS)
- Beta blockers such as atenolol, metoprolol, nadolol, propranolol and timolol
- Carbamazepine such as Tegretol
- Clarithromycin such as Biaxin, Prevpac
- Lithium such as Eskalith, Lithobid
- Medications to treat high blood pressure
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Ramipril.
Rampires comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Ramipril, which is an ACE inhibitor called angiotensin-converting enzyme inhibitors. It works by
keeping blood flowing smoothly throughout the body and lowers the blood pressure.
Ramipril tablet should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep
the tablets out in open.
Rampires 1mg tablet is manufactured by Cipla Limited. Cipla is an Indian biotechnology and pharmaceutical company, located in Mumbai, India. You can easily buy
Rampires 1 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.