|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.12||US$ 3.72||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.12||US$ 7.43||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.12||US$ 11.14||
|US Brand Name||Seroquel|
|Generic Name||Quetiapine Fumarate|
Description of the drug
Quetiapine Fumerate is the main active pharmaceutical ingredient present in Qutipin 25 mg. Quetiapine Fumerate belongs to a class of drug known as antipsychotics. This medication is used to treat certain mental or mood conditions, like schizophrenia and bipolar disorder.
Indications and Usage
Quetiapine Fumerate is an anti antipsychotic medication, used to treat symptoms of schizophrenia, maniac episodes and depressive episodes associated with bipolar disorder. It works by changing the levels of neurotransmitters, which is a natural brain substance, including serotonin and dopamine
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Qutipin25 mg is available in the form of a tablet taken orally by mouth, before or after having a meal with a glass of water, as directed by your doctor. Do not break, crush, or chew the tablet, it will cause you a bitter taste.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time.Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The symptoms of an overdose may include extreme drowsiness, agitation, aggression, shallow breathing, weakness, fainting, headache,vomiting and many other allergic symptoms. In any case of an accidental overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Quetiapine Fumerateis available on our website in the following strengths:
- Qutipin 300 mg tablet
- Qutipin 100 mg tablet
- Qutipin 200 mg tablet
- Qutipin 25 mg tablet
- Qutipin 50 mg tablet
- Seroquel XR – 50 mg tablet
- Seroquel XR – 200 mg tablet
- Seroquel XR – 300 mg tablet
- Seroquel XR – 400 mg tablet
- This drug should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation
- This drug is not suitable for those patients having a high level of potassium in his/her blood
- This drug is not suitable for pregnant women, it may harm the unborn baby
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers
- This drug is not suitable if the patients, having serious diabetic complications such as loss of consciousness caused due to either high or low blood sugar level, diabetic coma, and ketones in the urine
Warnings and precautions
Remember that Quetiapine Fumeratecannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Qutipin - 25mg tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, including dialysis treatment, mental disorder such as depression, this drug is harmful in these conditions, therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- If the patient is dehydrated or having a low blood volume, then this drug is not suitable therefore, it is advised to consult your regarding the same before taking this medication.
- This drug may cause low levels of red blood cells (anemia). If you experience any symptoms like shortness of breath, feeling unusually tired or pale skin, contact your doctor as soon as possible.
- Quetiapine may cause a reduced number of platelets in the blood, which can make it difficult to stop bleeding from cuts. If you notice any signs of bleeding, such as frequent nosebleeds, unexplained bruising, or black and tarry stools, notify your doctor as soon as possible
- If the patient is having a history of clotting, then there is an increased risk of experiencing blood clot-related problems such as heart attack, stroke, or clots in the deep veins of your leg. In this condition, consult your doctor regarding the same prior taking this medicament.
- Regular eye exams are recommended before and after treatment with this medication. If you notice any change in your vision, contact your physician as soon as possible.
- While using this drug, it is important to monitor their blood glucose level regularly. Use this drug exactly as directed by your doctor.
- If the patient is having any kind of severe injury or infection, then inform your doctor before taking this drug.
- If the patient is suffering from any severe blood vessel disease, then consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Do not drive or use any machinery because using these Tablets may have a minor or moderate effect on your ability to drive and using of machines. They may cause dizziness, so avoid driving and use of machines, while taking this drug
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Stomach upset, gas
- Shortness of breath
- Loss of appetite
- Unusual tiredness
- Pain in the belly region
- Increased breathing rate
- Decreased vitamin B12 absorption
- Fast or irregular heartbeat
- Unusual weakness
- Trouble breathing
- Fast heart rate
- Chest pain
- Mood swings
- Muscle pain
- Abdominal or stomach pain
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Quetiapine
- Sleeping pill
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Qutipin25 mg tablets.
Qutipin 25 mg tablet comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called as Quetiapine Fumerate, that belongs to a group of medicines known as antipsychotic. This drug is used to treat certain mental disorder. It works by changing the levels of neurotransmitters and helps to restore the balance of certain natural substances in the brain.
Quitipin 25 mg tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.
Quitipin 25 mg is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical, an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company, located in Mumbai, India. You can easily buy Quitipin 25 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.