|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Injection/s||US$ 4.13||US$ 4.13||
|3 Injection/s||US$ 4.13||US$ 12.39||
|6 Injection/s||US$ 4.13||US$ 24.77||
|US Brand Name||Kenacort Injection|
Description of the drug
Triamcinolone Acetonideis the main active ingredient present in Kenacort 40 mg/1 ml Injection.Triamcinolone injection is a corticosteroid that is used to treat pain caused by inflammation of the joints or tendons; also allergy, severe skin dermatosis and autoimmune skin and connective tissue diseases.
Indications and Usage
Kenacort 40 mg/ 1 ml is a synthetic corticosteroid, used to treat painful muscles, joints or tendons by injecting directly into the painful site. It is also used to treat inflammatory skin lesions and psoriatic plaques. It works by suppressing the inflammation and swelling and thus relieves from pain.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Kenacort 40 mg/1 ml is available in the form of an injection. It should be given intramuscularly. It is advised to use this medication exactly as per your doctor’s instructions. Do not use this drug, if it looks lumpy or grainy, discolored, or if the bottle or vial looks frosted.
Consult the doctor if the dose is missed, it is suggested to take this medication under the supervision of your doctor.
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdosemay cause you harmful side effect, in case of an accidental overdose, immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths:
Triamcinolone Acetonideinjection is available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Kenacort 40 mg/ 1 ml Injection.
- Kenacort injectionshould not be used in patients hypersensitive to any component present in this formulation
- Do not use this drug, if the patient is pragnent, it may cause birth defect to the unborn child.
- This drug should not be given to childrens, who are below 6 years of age
Warnings and precautions
Remember that Triamcinolone Acetonideinjection cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Kenocort 40 mg/1 ml injectiononline, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Use this medication with caution, if thepatients is having or had the problem of swelling of the face, lips, throat and tongue.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, or mental disorder such as depression, this drug is harmful in these conditions, therefore, it is advised to consult your doctor and let him know about your medical history prior taking this drug.
- This drug is not suitable for those patients, who are suffering from any kind of active infection. In this case consult your doctor and tell your medical history to avoid any harmful effect before taking this medicament.
- This drug is not suitable for diabetes patients, it may cause serious changes in blood sugar. In this case consult your doctor before taking this medicine.
- If the patient is suffering from any severe blood vessel disease, then consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- If the patient is having stomach or bowel problem such as ulcer, then let your doctor know about your problem before taking this medicine.
- If the patient is having a tendency to bruise easily then, in this case prior consult your doctor before taking this drug.
- Do not use this drug if this injection, looks lumpsy, grainy, or discolored.
- If you this drug too often at the same site, it may shrink or thicken the fatty tissue under the skin. To avoid this effect, change the site with each injection. It is advised to consult your doctor regarding the same and follow your doctor’s instruction.
- If the patient is breastfeeding, then it is advised to consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Use this drug with caution in elderly and in younger patients. It is advisd to take this medicament as directed by your doctor.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Fluid retention
- Salt retention
- Changes in heart beat
- Muscle weakness
- Slow wound healing
- Irregular menstrual periods
- Stomach upsets
- Pins & needles
- Pain in arms or legs
- Sore eyes
- Vision impairment or loss of vision.
There may be some drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Kenacort injections:
- Vaccines - in particularly smallpox vaccine.
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Kenacort40 mg/1 ml Injection
Kenacortinjection comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredients called Triamcinolone Acetonide. It has an anti-inflammatory, anti-allergic, anti-rheumatic, and immunosuppressant properties. It works by decreasing the body's immune response to the diseases and reduces symptoms such as swelling and pain.
Kenacort injection should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Keep the unopened bottles in the refrigerator until it is needed, do not freeze this drug. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep this drug out in open.
Kenacort 40 mg/1 ml injection is manufactured by Nicholas Piramal. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company formerly known as Piramal Healthcare Limited, located in Mumbai, India. You can easily buy Kenacort 40 mg/1ml online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.