|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.39||US$ 11.83||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.39||US$ 23.65||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.39||US$ 35.47||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Stalevo|
|Generic Name||Carbidopa, Levadopa, Entacapone|
Description of the drug:
Carbidopa, Levadopa, Entacapone are the active ingredients present in Syncapone (12.5+50+200) mg. Levodopa gets converted into dopamine in the brain and low levels of
the substance can lead to symptoms of Parkinson’s disease. Carbidopa halts the premature breakdown of levodopa before it can get to the brain and start taking effect.
Entacaope helps to increase levodopa levels in the body. You can buy Syncapone (12.5+50+200) mg online.
Indications and Usage:
It is prescribed to treat certain symptoms of Parkinson’s disease including tremors, stiffness, spasms, and poor muscle control.
Dosage and Administration
The dosage of the medicine depends on a number of factors including sex, age, allergies to drugs or severity of the condition among others. The dosage will be
determined by the doctor after examining you carefully. Make sure to follow your doctor’s advice for the best results.
-Method of Administration:
The medicine is to be taken orally. Do not change the dosage of the drug and also do not take it after the prescribed time limit is over. The medicine comes with a
leaflet, which carries detailed instructions that you must know about. It is important to drink plenty of water while you are taking the drug as otherwise you can
become severely dehydrated while taking it. This can in turn lead to low blood pressure or electrolyte imbalance.
In case you miss a dosage of the medicine, take it as you remember it. Skip the missed dose if it is too close to the time for your next dosage. Avoid double dosage
as excess medication can cause harm to the body.
In case of over dosage of the medicine, call the doctor or get emergency help immediately. Overdose may cause some symptoms such as trouble breathing, seizures, loss
of coordination, weakness or fainting.
Forms and Strengths
- Form – Tab
- Strength – 12.5+50+200 mg, 37.5+200+150 mg
It is contraindicated in people who are allergic to the ingredients.
Warnings and precautions:
- Do not take the medicine if you have used an MAO inhibitor such as furazolidone, phenelzine, isocarboxazid, or tranylcypromine in the last few weeks. Avoid taking the
- drug also if you have an allergy to the active ingredients, or if you suffer from abnormal skin lesions, or have narrow angle glaucoma or a history of skin cancer.
- Make sure to inform your doctor beforehand if you have any medical conditions including heart disease, asthma, high blood pressure, or other breathing problems, a
- hormonal disease, liver or kidney disease, an ulcer, glaucoma, or mental illness. You must also let your doctor know about any medications that you may be taking
- Some people who take drugs to treat Parkinson’s often develop skin cancer. It is advised that you discuss with your doctor about your risks of the same.
- The combination medicine belongs to pregnancy category C drug. It is not yet proven if this can cause harm to an unborn baby. Inform your doctor if you are pregnant or
- are planning to have a baby soon. Also the medicine can pass into breast milk and cause harm to the nursing baby. Notify your doctor if you have any of the above
- You may get increase sexual urges, gambling urges or other intense urges when you take the medicine. Be sure to inform your doctor about the same. It may also cause
- hallucinations. It is recommended that you adhere to your doctor’s advice about the dosage of the medicine. Do not stop taking the medicine without your doctor’s
- The medicine may have an impact on the reflexes and thinking capabilities of the user. Therefore take extra care when you are engaged in activities that require high
- mental alertness such as driving. Avoid getting up quickly from sitting or lying position as it may lead to dizziness and may lead you to fall down.
- Refrain from taking a high protein diet or iron supplements while asking the medicine. Taking foods that are rich in protein may hamper the proper absorption of the
- Discuss all the precautions with your doctor before you take the medicine and clear all doubts if any.
- Some of the common side effects of the medicine include diarrhoea, vomiting, stomach upset, nausea, dizziness, headache, drowsiness, dry mouth, appetite loss, or
- sleeping difficulty. Seek emergency medical help if you feel that the side effects are still there after sometime or has worsened.
- The medicine may cause the urine, sweat or saliva to become dark coloured. This is not a cause of concern but it may cause your clothes to be stained.
- While the possibility of serious side effects is rare, some people may experience them. Some serious side effects include involuntary movements (twitching of the
- eyelid), difficulty swallowing, fainting or falling, muscle pain, persistent diarrhoea, stomach or abdominal pain, vision changes (blurred or double vision), black or
- tarry stools, mood or behaviour changes, hallucinations, or suicidal thoughts.
- Apart from the above mentioned side effects, you may face other effects to.
There is possibility of drug interaction with other medicines. Inform your doctor if you take any of the following: cholestyramine, apomorphine, epinephrine,
dobutamine, isoproterenol, isoniazid, methyldopa, metoclopramide, phenytoin, papaverine, blood pressure drugs, probenecid, antibiotics, or antidepressants.
There may be other medicines too that can interact with the drug.
The active ingredients are Carbidopa, Levadopa and Entacapone. Levodopa is the prescursor of dopamine, Carbidopa slows down the breakdown of Levodopa, while the third
active ingredient Entacapone improves the efficacy of Levodopa.
Store in a cool and dry place.
It is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company headquartered in Mumbai. You can easily buy Syncapone
(12.5+50+200) mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.
Frequently bought along with this product
Generic For : InderalActive Ingredients : Propranolol
Generic For : AzilectActive Ingredients : Rasagiline
Generic For : K.P.N-Ayurvedic-Tooth PasteActive Ingredients : N/ASold Out
Generic For : Gentle baby bath 40 mlActive Ingredients : N/ASold Out
Generic For : Bio Basil & Parsley (Revitalizing Body Soap) 150 gmActive Ingredients : N/ASold Out
Generic For : Nature's neem & Aloevera Face Wash 65 mlActive Ingredients : N/ASold Out
Generic For : Nature's Aloevera Moisturizing Bar With Aloe Vera Extract 75 gmActive Ingredients : N/ASold Out