|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.07||US$ 2.48||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.07||US$ 4.95||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.08||US$ 7.43||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Inderal|
Description of the drug
Propranolol is the main active ingredient present in Ciplar – 10 mg tablet. It is an oral drug which is a beta adrenergic receptor blocker widely used as an antihypertensive medicine. It prevents chest pain and also improves the survival of a heart attack.
Indications and Usage
Propranolol is used to prevent chest pain and improves survival of a heart attack. It relaxes the blood vessels and reduces the blood pressure & heart rate. It is given in conditions like tremors, angina pectoris, hypertension, arrhythmias, and also reduces the severity and frequency of migraine headaches.
Dosage and Administration
The dose will be decided according to the patient condition therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Ciplar is available in the form of a tablet to be taken orally by mouth with an ample amount of water it is advised to take once or twice daily before or after having a meal as prescribed by the doctor.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not double up the dose to compensate the missed one.
The overdose of any drug can be dangerous. The overdose may cause you harmful side effects, sometimes it may be poisonous. In any case, of an overdose, you should contact your doctor right away.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Propranololis available in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Ciplar – 10 mg Tablet
- Ciplar – 20 mg Tablet
- Propranolol should not be used in patients who are allergic to the active ingredient or other component present in this formulation.
- This drug should not be given to a pregnant woman, or a woman who is planning to get pregnant in the near future.
- This drug should not be given to a breastfeeding mother, due to the fact this drug may pass through the breast milk and harm the unborn child.
- This medication should not be taken by those who are having poor blood circulation.
Warnings and precaution
- Remember that Propranolol cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Ciplar 10 mg online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- Patients who are having severe asthma problem must tell your doctor before taking this medicament.
- If the patient has a problem of slow heart rate, then let your doctor know about this before taking this medicament.
- This medicament should be avoided by those patients who are having any severe kidney problem.
- Patients who recently had a congestive heart failure, should consult your doctor before taking this medicament.
- Patients who are having an adrenal tumor, should consult your doctor prior taking this medicament.
- Patients having sick sinus syndrome should avoid taking this medicament, also consult your doctor regarding the same.
- Patients who have an imbalance acid base balance in your body, then in this condition let your doctor know about your medical condition to avoid any harmful effect.
- This medication is not suitable for diabetes patients. Consult your doctor regarding the same.
- This drug may be more sensitive to older age people, therefore use with caution in older adults.
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Low blood pressure
- Difficulty in breathing
- Low sugar level in your blood
- Blurred vision
- Uneven heartbeats
- Pale yellow skin
- Redness of your skin
These are the drugs that can alter the pharmacological effect of Propranolol:
Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Propranolol.
Ciplar comprises of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Propranolol, which is a beta blockers. Propranolol works by blocking the action of certain natural chemicals in the body (such as epinephrine) that affect the heart and blood vessels. This effect reduces heart rate, blood pressure, and strain on the heart.
Propranolol should be stored in a safe place that is away from moisture, heat, and away from direct sunlight. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open
Ciplar – 10 mg is manufactured by Cipla Limited. It is an Indian pharmaceutical company, located in Mumbai, India.You can easily buy Ciplar – 10 mg Tablet online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.