Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name
|K P Namboodari's Ayurvedics
K.P Namboodiri toothpaste is pure Ayurvedic toothpaste. The toothpaste is best and leaves a greater effect on the oral health and hygiene. It is made out of pure natural herbs and has potent antiseptic, anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties.
The K.P.N Ayurvedic toothpaste is prepared by following plants as active ingredients:
- Zingiber Officinale: Ginger, root extract Anti bacterial, anti fungal and anti inflammatory. Prevents tooth decay. Freshens mouth.
- Piper Nigrum: Black Pepper, seed extract Effective against oral infections, freshens breath, removes foul odour of the mouth.
- Cinnamomum Camphora: Camphor Prevents toothache, good mouth freshener.
- Eugenia Caryophyllus: Clove, bud oil Prevents gingivitis (gum diseases); also it prevents toothache.
- Cinnamomum Zeylanicum: Cinnamon, bark oil Prevents toothache.
- Menthol: Menthol as a flavoring Mouth freshener.
- Mentha Piperita: Peppermint Oil as a flavoring Mouth freshener.
- Relieves inflammation and toothache
- Gives protection from mouth ulcers
- Cures bad breath
- Makes teeth and gums healthy
- Works as a good mouth freshener
- Protection from common dental problems
K.P.Namboodiri Ayurvedic Tooth Paste is available on our website in the following strengths:
- K.P.N-Ayurvedic-Tooth Paste 100 Gm
- K.P.N-Ayurvedic-Tooth Paste 150 Gm
- K.P.N-Ayurvedic-Tooth Paste 50 Gm
Direction for Use :
K.P.N-Ayurvedic-Tooth Paste can be utilized by anyone from Adults to Children. Apply sufficient quantity of the paste on the toothbrush and thoroughly clean your teeth. Also make a habit to brush the teeth after meals, or you can just use it twice a day for strong and healthy teeth.