|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.32||US$ 9.55||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.32||US$ 19.11||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.30||US$ 27.225%US$ 28.66||
|US Brand Name||Miraprex|
Description of the drug:
Pramipexole is the main ingredient present in Pramipex 0.25mg. It is an anti Parkinson’s disease drug that is used to treat the signs and symptoms of the condition and
also for the treatment of restless legs syndrome (RLS).
Indications and Usage:
Pramipexole works similar to dopamine, which forms naturally in the body. When the levels of dopamine are low, it leads to Parkinson’s disease.
Dosage and Administration
Take the medicine as per your doctor’s advice or as per the instructions mentioned in the label. Make sure that you do not change the dosage unless the doctor asks you
to do so. All the medicines come with a leaflet, which you can refer to get detailed information about the drug.
The medicine dosage depends on several factors including sex, age, allergies to drugs and severity of the condition. Your doctor will determine your dosage after
examining you carefully. Stick to your doctor’s advice for the best results.
-Method of Administration:
The medicine is to be taken orally.
In case of missed dosage, take the medicine as soon as you remember about it. However, if it is too close to the time for your next dosage, it is best to avoid the
missed one. Do not take double dosage of the medicine.
In case of an over dosage of the medicine, call medical help or go to the hospital immediately.
Forms and Strengths
Form – Tablet
Strength - .25 mg, 0.5 mg, and 1 mg
It is contraindicated in people who are hypersensitive to the ingredients.
Warnings and precautions:
- Pramipexole can cause sleepiness and cause you to fall asleep suddenly while doing normal activities such as talking, eating, driving or walking. Inform your doctor if
- you feel drowsy during the day. Sleepiness during day time can be dangerous especially if you are driving. Make sure to be careful about this.
- You may face increased sexual urges, gambling urges and other extreme urges while taking the medicines. Make sure to inform your doctor about the same. It can also
- cause hallucinations. Some people who take Pramipexole have been reported to develop skin cancer. Discuss all these with your doctor and ask him or her about your
- Stay away from alcohol while you are taking Pramipexole. Also avoid medications including narcotic pain killers, cold or allergy drugs, sleeping pills, anti seizure
- drugs, muscle relaxers, or anti depressants as it can increase sleepiness when taken together with the drug. Inform your doctor if you use any of the medicines
- regularly. Make sure to not alter the dosage of the medicine suddenly without approval of your doctor.
- Pramipexole belongs to pregnancy category C drug. It is not known if it can harm an unborn baby. It can also get into breast milk and harm a nursing baby. Inform your
- doctor if you are pregnant or planning to have a baby soon or you are breast feeding your baby.
- Pramipexole may have an impact on your reflexes or thinking capabilities. Therefore, it is important that you take extra care while doing activities that require high
- level of mental alertness. Stay away from alcohol as it can increase the side effects of the medicine. Do not get up quickly if you are lying down or sitting as it may
- make you feel dizzy.
- Discuss all precautions with your doctor before you take the drug. Avoid Pramipexole if you are allergic to it or any of the ingredients. Inform your doctor if you
- have any of the following conditions: kidney disease, low blood pressure, or tremors (dyskinesia) or uncontrolled muscle movements so that he can ensure that the
- medicine is safe for you.
Some of the common side effects of the medicine include nausea, constipation, vomiting, drowsiness, dizziness, headache, unusual sweating, and dry mouth. If any of
these conditions stays on, make sure to take medical help right away.
Pramipexole may lead to serious side effects. Some of the side effects include mood, mental or behaviour changes (especially hallucinations), difficulty moving or
walking, decreased libido, muscle cramps, or unusual urges (increased gambling or sexual urges). You may also develop a sudden drop in blood pressure, which can lead
to nausea, dizziness, and fainting, especially in the initial days of starting this medication, or when your dose is increased.
Pramipexole may induce sleep and can cause you to feel drowsy while engaging in routine activities during day time such as talking, walking, eating or driving. It is
possible that you feel asleep suddenly even if you are alert. You will come across some more side effects while browsing for Pramipex 0.25 mg online.
Certain drugs that can interact with Pramipexole include amantadine, diltiazem, cimetidine, quinine, quinidine, verpamil, traimterene, some anti emetics, or some
antidepressants. There are other drugs too that can interact with the medicine.
Pramipexole is the main active ingredient present in Pramipex tablets. The exact mode of action of Pramipexole is unknown. However, as a dopamine agonist, it may
increase the activity of certain chemical receptors in the brain.
Store it in a cool and dry place.
It is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd, an Indian multinational company based in Mumbai. You can easily buy Pramipex 0.25 mg online from our website
and have it delivered at your doorstep.