|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|1 Eye Drop/s||US$ 3.21||US$ 3.2150%US$ 6.43||
|3 Eye Drop/s||US$ 3.21||US$ 9.6450%US$ 19.29||
|6 Eye Drop/s||US$ 3.22||US$ 19.2950%US$ 38.58||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Lotemax|
|Strength||Eye drop of 5 ml|
Description of the drug
Loteprednol is the main active ingredient in the drug Lotepred 5 ml. It is an ophthalmic drug prescribed by doctor mainly for allergic conjunctivitis, ocular inflammation. This drug belongs to the group of medications known as anti-allergens. It prevents the release of substance in the body which causes inflammations.
Dosage and administration:
The medicine should be taken as prescribed by your physician. If possible, take the dose at a particular time each day; this will minimize the probability of a missed dose. One drop, 4 times a day are efficient to relieve you from the symptoms. Never overdose or under-dose, instead, take the prescribed dosage.
Mode of administration:
Lotepred drug is available in the form of liquid and this makes it easier to administrate into the eyes.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications, please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and Strengths:
Loteprednolis available in the form of a tablet and applies to the following strength/s:
- Lotepred 5 ml
You can buy Lotepred 5 ml drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Lotepred 5 ml drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Allergic to the drug
- Infection of ocular structure
- Mycobacterial eye infection
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Lotepred 5ml has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your physician before taking this drug along with any other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other serious complications
- In a case, if the patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and obstruct with the working of this drug
- Avoid takingLotepred 5mldrug before taking any laboratory tests. This medication contains some water soluble constituent that can increase the serum plasma levels
- In case, you have renal disorders please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine. Labetalol drug can hurt kidneys, heart, and liver
- Avoid consumption of alcoholic beverages if you are already using Cephalexin, alcohol can alter the effectiveness of this drug
- Avoid smoking if you are taking this drug.It can interfere with the working mechanism of this drug
- When you buy Lotepred 5ml drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to note down of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Lotepred 5ml drug is known to have very mild and severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Sensitivity of the eyes to light
- Swelling of the membrane protecting the white part of the eye
- Discharge from the eye
- Eye discomfort, irritation, or pain
- Redness of the eyelid
- Tiny bumps on the inner lining of the eyelids
- Blurred vision or other change in vision
- Redness or swelling of the eye
Several drugs are reported to obstruct with the working ofLotepred 5ml. Some of these drugs are
Lotepred 5ml drug is composed of the following main ingredient:
Loteprednol is a "soft" steroid belonging to a unique class of glucocorticoids. Loteprednolpossesses a metabolically labile 17 beta-chloromethyl ester function, which is being designedtobe hydrolyzed to an inactive carboxylic acid moiety. This inactive metabolite is more hydrophilic and therefore readily eliminated from the body. Loteprednoletabonate has good ocular permeation properties and excellent skin permeation properties similar to "hard" steroids. It is used as a topical agent for the treatment of steroid responsive inflammatory conditions of the eye such as allergic conjunctivitis, uveitis, and iritis.
Store this drug under room temperature and aloof from heat and moisture
Keep this medication aloof from the reach of pets and children
Don’t refrigerate the medicine
Don’t discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly
Lotepred 5 ml is manufactured by one of the Indian transnational pharmaceutical giant namely Sun Pharma.