Out Of Stock
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||CeeNU|
Description of the drug:
Lomustine 40 mg drug contains Lomustine as the main active ingredient. It belongs to a category of nitroso-ureas.It acts as an alkylating agentwhomainly derives its usage in the treatment of certain neoplastic diseases. The main purpose of this drug is to slow the growth of cancerous cells.
Indications and usage:
Lomustine 40 mg drug belongs to a well-known category of anti-cancerous medication which is highly prescribed by adoctor for chemotherapy. This drug is also otherwise antineoplastic or cytotoxic. This drug is found to be effective for the treatment of brain tumour,Hodgkin’s disease and also used in the treatment of melanoma, lung cancer and colon cancer.
Dosage and administration
The recommended dose of Lomustinefor adults is 40 mg thrice per day. The dosage should be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug and only under the supervision of your doctor. However, the dose intake should not exceed a maximum limit of 130 mg per day. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Lomustine is available in the form of a tablet, and this makes it easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Completely swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take this drug, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications, please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Lomustine is available in the form of a tablet and applies to the following strength/s:
- Lomustine - 40 mg
You can buy Lomustine 40 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
The following medications have been reported to contraindicate the working mechanism of Lomustine:
- Lung Fibrosis
- X-Ray Results showing Lung Tissue Changes
- Infection caused by a Virus
- Hepatitis caused by Drugs
- Kidney Disease
- High Amount of Bilirubin in the Blood
- Abnormal Liver Function Tests, Pregnancy
- Lactating mother
- Infection caused by a Fungus
- Decreased Function of Bone Marrow
- Decreased Blood Platelets
- Decreased White Blood Cells
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor.Lomustine has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your physician before taking Lomustine tablets along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other serious complications
- Make sure to inform your doctor if you are pregnant or planning to conceive. This drug is found to contradictin pregnant and lactating women
- In case, thepatient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and interfere with the working of this drug.
- Avoid consuming Lomustine before taking any laboratory tests. Lomustine contains constituent that can decrease the blood corpuscleslevels.
- In case, you have renal disorders or if you are diabetic please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine.Lomustine can have adverse effect on kidneys and heart
When you Lostatin10 mg online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to keep a note of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Following adverse events have been reported in case ofLomustine:
- Poor appetite
- Low blood count
- Mouth sores
- Low fertility
- Pulmonary toxicity
- Kidney toxicity
Following drugs are known to interact with the working ofLomustine:
- Alkylating agents
- Selective Immunosuppressant
Lomustine is the main active ingredients present in the drug Lovastatin 40 mg.
Lomustine alkylates desoxyribonucleic acid and RNA; it's not cross resistant with different alkylators. like different nitrosoureas, it's going to conjointly inhibit many key accelerator processes by carbamoylation of amino acids in proteins. 16 hours to 2 days is the range of half-life of the metabolites .Tissue levels are resembling plasma levels at 15 minutes when intravenous administration. Due of the high lipid solubility and the relative lack of ionisation at physiological ph, lomustine crosses the blood-brain barrier quite effectively. Levels of radioactivity in the CSF are 500th or greater than those measured at the same time in plasma
- Store this drug at room temperature and please avoid it from heat and moisture
- Keep this medicine at a distance from pets and children
- Don’t refrigerate the medicine
- Don’t throw the wrapper of this medication in open.
Lomustine drug is manufactured by one of the pharmaceutical company V.H Bhagat. It is an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company.