|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.08||US$ 2.43||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.08||US$ 4.85||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.08||US$ 7.28||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Lanoxin 0.25 mg|
|Manufacturer||Glaxosmithkline Pharmaceuticals Ltd|
Description of the drug:
Digoxin is the major active ingredient present in the drug Lanoxin – 0.25 mg. Digoxin belongs to a class of medications called cardiac glycosides. It works by affecting certain minerals (sodium and potassium) inside heart cells. It helps in making the heart beat stronger and more rhythmic and is used to treat heart failure (Myocardial infarction). It also decreases the risk of blood clots significantly.
Indications and usage:
It is used to treat heart related problems by reducing the strain on heart in turn making it more rhythmic and functional. This drug is actively prescribed for the treatment of various cardiovascular complications like angina pectoris, strokes, abnormal heart beat, atrial fibrillation, atrial flutter, and tachycardia.
Dosage and administration:
The recommended dose of this drug for adults is 0.25 mg tablet twice every day with a time interval of 6 to 12 hours. The dose should be adjusted as per the response of the patient towards the drug under the supervision of your doctor. Report your doctor after a regular time interval of 3 to 4 weeks.
-Mode of administration:
Digoxin drug is available in the form of a tablet and this makes it easier to be consumed orally with sufficient amount of water. Completely swallow this medicine with water. Do not chew it.
If you forget to take your medication, do take it as soon as you remember it. In the case of any complications please contact your doctor immediately.
In case if you take an extra dose, consult your doctor and do as instructed.
Forms and strengths:
Digoxin drug is available in the form of a tablet and is applicable to the following strength/s:
- Lanoxin – 0.25 mg
You can buyLanoxin 0.25 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very reasonable price.
Digoxin drug is reported to contraindicate in the following cases:
- Allergic reactions
- Pregnant women
- Lactating women
Warnings and Precautions:
- You should give all the relevant information related to your medical background to the doctor. Digoxin drug has been reported to cause severe hypersensitive reactions in some cases
- Please consult your doctor before taking Digoxin drug along with other medications. This may lead to allergic reactions and other severe complications
- In a case if patient has to undergo surgery make sure to inform your doctor beforehand. Anaesthesia can cause hypotension and interfere with the working of this drug.
- Avoid consuming Digoxin drug before taking any laboratory tests. This drug contains some water soluble constituent that can increase the serum plasma levels.
- In case, you have renal disorders or if you are diabetic please, do inform your doctor before consuming this medicine. Digoxin drug can have an adverse effect on kidneys and heart.
- When buy you Lanoxin 0.25 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com, make sure to note down of all the instructions mentioned here and follow them strictly.
Digoxin drug is known to have severe complications and some of the below-mentioned side effects:
- Frequent chills
- Body pain
- Skin problems
- Skin edema
- Diarrhoea or constipation
- Breathing difficulties
- Weight gain or weight loss
- Loss of appetite
- Allergic outburst
- Cough and cold
Several drugs are reported to interact with the working of the drug Digoxin drug. Some of these drugs are:
- Herbal products
- Antifungal drugs like azole and itraconazole
Lanoxin 0.25 mg drug is composed of the following two main ingredient/s:
Digoxin increases the force of contraction of the muscle of the heart by inhibiting the activity of an enzyme (ATPase) that controls movement of calcium, sodium, and potassium into heart muscle. Calcium which controls the force of contraction. Inhibiting ATPase increases calcium in heart muscle which in turn increases the force of heart contractions.
- Store this drug under room temperature and away from heat and moisture
- Keep this drug away from the reach of pets and children
- Do not refrigerate the medicine
- Do not discard the expired medicine without wrapping it properly
Lanoxin 0.25 mg drug is manufactured by one of the global transnational pharmaceutical company namely GSK Pharma. This company is one of the top biotechnology giants that uses innovative technologies for various drug discovery programmes.