|Pack Size||Qty||Price Per Pill or Unit||Price||Offer|
|30 Tablet/s||US$ 0.51||US$ 15.15||
|60 Tablet/s||US$ 0.51||US$ 30.32||
|90 Tablet/s||US$ 0.51||US$ 45.48||
TRUSTPILOT PRODUCT REVIEWS
|US Brand Name||Campral|
Description of the drug
Acamprosate is the main active ingredient present in Acamprol333 mg tablets. Acamprosate is an anti-alcohol agent, used along with counselling and support to help people, who are alcohol dependent. It works by restoring the natural balance of chemicals in the brain.
Indications and Usage
Acamprosate is a medicine used for people with alcohol dependence. This medication is used to prevent people who have been addicted to alcohol and help them to fight the desire to drink alcohol. Acomprosate is used to help a person, who has recently quit drinking alcohol and continue to choose not to drink. It is used together with behavior modification and counselling support to help in stopping drinking. It works by affecting the chemical in the brain, that may become unbalanced in the person who is addicted to alcohol. This drug restores the chemical balance in the brain who has recently quit drinking and helps them to resist their desire to take the alcohol again.
Dosage and Administration
The dose may vary according to the patient condition, therefore it is advised to take this medicament as per your doctor’s direction.
-Method of Administration:
Acamprol 333 mg is available is the form of a tablet and to be taken orally by mouth, it is to be taken once a day before or after having a meal.
If you miss one or more doses; take the next dose on time. Do not take more than your doctor is prescribed
The overdose of any drug can cause severe effects. The overdose may make you feel nauseatic; it may also cause a severe headache, vomiting and many other allergic symptoms. In any case, of overdose, you should immediately contact your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Acamprosate is available in the form of a tablet with following strength under the brand names of:
- Acamprol 333 mg tablets
- Acamprosate should not be used in patients with known or suspected hypersensitivity to any of the ingredients present in the formulation
- This drug is not suitable for pregnant women, it may harm the unborn child
- This drug is not suitable for lactating mothers
Warnings and precautions
- Remember that Acomprosate tablet cannot be consumed by patients who are allergic to the medicine and its ingredients. Before buying Acamprol 333 mg tablets online, it is necessary to do a thorough research on its ingredients.
- If a patient is suffering from any kind of liver and kidney problem, this drug is harmful to this condition, so avoid taking it this drug
- If a patient suffered recently with excessive vomiting or diarrhea, this drug may worsen the condition, therefore consult your doctor before taking this medicine
- This drug can cause liver damage, if taken for a longer period of time. It is advised to consult your doctor regarding the usage of this drug, use this drug till your doctor asked you to take, do not exceed the intake on your own.
- If the patient is suffering from any blood disorder, then in this case consult your doctor, tell your detailed medical history before taking this medication.
- Use this drug with caution in elderly patients, older adults may be more sensitive to the side effects of this drug.
- Don’t share your medicine with anybody, even if they have the same symptoms
- It should be used with extreme caution in children as its safety and efficacy has not been assessed
- Before going for any medical or dental treatments, always inform your doctor that you are taking Acamprosate, to avoid any harmful effect.
- Acamprosate may cause drowsiness, so avoid indulging yourself in any activity that requires alertness such as an operating machine or driving
Tell your doctor if you have any side effects that bothers you or does not go away.
- Low blood pressure
- Shortness of breath
- Blurred vision
- Very rapid and irregular heartbeat
- Brain attack (stroke)
- Inflammation of the liver
- Reduced number of red blood cells (anemia)
- Reduced number of platelets
- Liver function abnormalities
- Muscle and joint pain
- Changes in kidney function
- Flu-like symptoms
- Unexplained weight gain
- Goose bumps.
- Metallic or garlic taste in mouth
There may be some drugs, when co-administered with this medicament can alter the pharmacological effect of Acamprosate. Always tell your doctor about your prescription, non-prescription, over the counter drugs including herbal, vitamins, and food supplements. Ask your doctor and get the full list of drugs that may increase the possibility of drug interactions or interfere with the effectiveness of Acamprol tablets.
Acamprol 333 mg tablets comprise of an active pharmaceutical ingredient called Acamprosate, which is used to help the Alcohol dependent people to maintain abstinence from alcohol. It is a substance related disorder in which an individual becomes addicted to alcohol. Excess ingestion of alcohol can cause serious harmful effects. This drug has shown the promising effects by opposing the Opioid actions and decreases craving or desire to drink.
Acomprol 333 mg tablets should be stored in a safe place that is away from heat and moisture. Do not refrigerate. Keep it out of the reach of children and pets. Do not keep the tablets out in open.
Acomprol 333 mg tablet is manufactured by Sun Pharmaceutical, an Indian multinational pharmaceutical company, located in Mumbai, India. You can easily buy Acamprosate 333 mg online from our website and have it delivered at your doorstep.