Out Of Stock
|US Brand Name||Garamycin|
|Generic Name||Gentamycin Sulph.|
Description of the drug:
Gentamicin is the primary active ingredient present in the drug Genticyn 0.003 mg. This drug belongs to the antibiotic group of medication and is especially very effective against different bacterial infections like Micromonosporapurpura, E.coli, Klebsiella, Enterobacter, Serratia, Citrobacter, and Staphylococcus species. This drug has been listed under an essential medicines list by the World Health Organization, US.
Indications and Usage:
This drug is indicated to be used for the treatment ofvarious skin infections and diseases like folliculitis, impetigo, eczema, psoriasis, and infections of respiratory tract, urinary tract, bone, blood, and various soft tissues in the body.
Dosage and administration
The initial recommended dosage of this drug for adults is 2 to 3 drops 0.003 mg ophthalmic solution three to four times every day. Always read the instructions on the packaging of the medicine as well; there will fine detailed instructions there. In the case of any queries, feel free to contact your physician. Keep taking the medicine as per schedule, and give it at least two weeks for any results.
-Method of administration
Genticyn is manufactured in the form of an ophthalmic solution, and it can easily be used as eye drop with the help of a dropper. It can be used at any time of the day as per the doctor has instructed.The medicine will generally show its full effect within a month. Continue to use this medicine as your physician has instructed, even if you start feeling better.
If you have forgotten a dose take is as soon as you remember. Please do not take any dose if time is to take next dose.
More than the required dose of any drug can cause severe effects. It may cause some hypersensitive symptoms. In the case of an accidental overdose, you should necessarily consult your doctor.
Forms and Strengths
The drug Genticyn is available in the form of an eye drop and can be bought from our website in the following strength under the brand name of:
- Genticyn – 0.003 mg
Genticyn can lead to severe complications if consumed in some cases. Avoid using this medicine under the following conditions:
- If you are allergic to the constituents of this medicine
- If you are pregnant or trying to conceive
- If the patient is infant, new born or children below the age of 10 years
Warnings and Precautions:
- You may have some side effects if you are very sensitive to the active ingredient of this drug. Please consult your doctor if the situation is severe
- Please tell your doctor about any medication you have been taking or any medical condition you have been suffering from. Genticyn may not be advisable to be consumed with some of the medications
- Before giving this medicine, one should be properly assessed for any renal or kidney problems. Administration of this drug can cause a prolonged medical complications in the persisting renal functions
- Do not use this medicament in a large amount or more than it is prescribed. It is advised to use this medicament as per your doctor’s prescription
Consumption of Genticyn can cause some severe side effects like:
- Nervous tissue damage
- Hearing problems
- Muscular pain
- Ionic imbalance in the body
- Renal problems
- Liver ailments
- Please consult your doctor and physician before consuming any herbal medication, or Ayurveda drugs.
There are some drugs with which taking Genticyn has been restricted due to the severe drug interaction. Few of these restricted drugs are:
- Zoledronic acid
- Succinyl choline
Gentamicin is the main active ingredient present in the drug Genticyn, and it is a potential drug for fighting against various bacterial infections.
Genticyn belongs to a special class of aminoglycosides medication,and it binds to the small ribosomal subunit and blocks the bacterial protein synthesis.
Store medication in a cool, dry place without moisture and out of the reach of children and your pets. Medicines must not be used after the expiry date. Do not refrigerate the medicine. Please dispose of the wrapper after properly covering it in a paper or packet at the proper place.
Genticynis manufactured by Allergan, which is a global healthcare company with its main headquarters in New Jersey, United States. You can easily buy Genticyn 0.003 mg drug online from our website reliablerxpharmacy.com at a very low and reasonable price.